[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

Hi.
Why are you using "Ballistic Mastery" node? (projectile damage/speed). It doesnt affect blade flurry
Did you ever tried again Shaper with 2.5 patch?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
dchain2099 wrote:
Hi, I'm following your guide, however, is there any order of ascendancy order you recommend?

I'm thinking of
Instruments of Virtue >
Righteous Providence >
Inevitable Judgement >
Augury of Penitence

thanks

Exactly! :)
"
redix27 wrote:
Did you ever tried again Shaper with 2.5 patch?

Pushing Breach atm - But should be no biggie at all.
"
mozzill4 wrote:
Hi.
Why are you using "Ballistic Mastery" node? (projectile damage/speed). It doesnt affect blade flurry

Travelling Point to the Flask Nodes.
"
Contraxlol420 wrote:
"
mozzill4 wrote:
Hi.

Travelling Point to the Flask Nodes.

Those points can be saved and Challice used instead, ajt? Or even better: belt with 20% flask charges reduction on use.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Dec 4, 2016, 7:12:01 AM
How do you proc Instruments of Virtue, the cast spell. Is Blade Flurry a spell?
Hello and thank you for the build! I wanted to play BF after the BV changes as I played a BV Assassin in 2.4. It was teh first time I was able to get to the end game, but I wanted to try BF out as Energy Shield Inquistior and I found your post! I've managed to get most of the required gear, but since I have no skyforths or lvl 4 enlighten, I've changed the gem set up. I'm happy with the damage overall, but I feel a bit squishy, esp to projectiles. My resistances are overcapped, but I still die very quickly. Is 7K ES to low for a LL build? I know I can find some more ES on my jewels. I'm running a Taste of Hate, should I use a Vinktar's Instead? Here is my tree and gear. Thank you

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBx4Jqg18DkgPxBEvEVARlhmKGo8bJRzcHaogbiL0JJ0o-ioLKjgrCiymLOEvbzLRNbk3gzt8PAU9X0QNRUdGcUcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTV8ld8l9qX7BgQ2JaY0NsC20Zb55wUnC7feN_xoMJhMWJ04uMjDaPGo_6kNaSbpMnlS6XBpeVl_SbtZx7n9-hL6KjpuunK6xmtAy4k7jKuT68Vr6KwGbAmsM6xKLI8MpKytPQH9DQ0nzTftfP2HbZE9lb2fzbXt-Y4YjpAuq66-7sGO1h73rvfO-I7-vw1fLh9tr5N_nd-wn-SQ==
"
Kojack37 wrote:
Hello and thank you for the build! I wanted to play BF after the BV changes as I played a BV Assassin in 2.4. It was teh first time I was able to get to the end game, but I wanted to try BF out as Energy Shield Inquistior and I found your post! I've managed to get most of the required gear, but since I have no skyforths or lvl 4 enlighten, I've changed the gem set up. I'm happy with the damage overall, but I feel a bit squishy, esp to projectiles. My resistances are overcapped, but I still die very quickly. Is 7K ES to low for a LL build? I know I can find some more ES on my jewels. I'm running a Taste of Hate, should I use a Vinktar's Instead? Here is my tree and gear. Thank you

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBx4Jqg18DkgPxBEvEVARlhmKGo8bJRzcHaogbiL0JJ0o-ioLKjgrCiymLOEvbzLRNbk3gzt8PAU9X0QNRUdGcUcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTV8ld8l9qX7BgQ2JaY0NsC20Zb55wUnC7feN_xoMJhMWJ04uMjDaPGo_6kNaSbpMnlS6XBpeVl_SbtZx7n9-hL6KjpuunK6xmtAy4k7jKuT68Vr6KwGbAmsM6xKLI8MpKytPQH9DQ0nzTftfP2HbZE9lb2fzbXt-Y4YjpAuq66-7sGO1h73rvfO-I7-vw1fLh9tr5N_nd-wn-SQ==

Hey!

7k ES is really low, you should try out the CI Version, it provides almost the same Damage and it's much cheaper!

You need a Vinktar's or Atziri's Promise to provide Leech! The leech of the CoE doesn't help at all because you're an ELE Build.

Maybe you can buy a lvl 3 Enlighten - You need to use Herald of Ice! And reduced Mana doesn't help you on your Auras.

Cheers
"
Contraxlol420 wrote:
"
Kojack37 wrote:

Hey!

7k ES is really low, you should try out the CI Version, it provides almost the same Damage and it's much cheaper!

You need a Vinktar's or Atziri's Promise to provide Leech! The leech of the CoE doesn't help at all because you're an ELE Build.

Maybe you can buy a lvl 3 Enlighten - You need to use Herald of Ice! And reduced Mana doesn't help you on your Auras.

Cheers

Thank you for the quick response! I will go CI, and I'm glad there is not much difference between the CI and LL tree as I'll be having to use some regrets!
Ok, a big reason why I wanted to go LL is because I had a 6L Shavs lying around. Now, I also have a 6L Beast of Fur shawl, would that be okay to use for the CI build? I feel the increased spell damage and AOE would be useful, but I'm really only using it as a placeholder since I don't have a good 6L Rare Vaal Regalia.

Also, I'll get a lvl 3 enlighten, and I hope to get a lvl 4 one day. Would I be able to run all the auras in the CI setup with just one lvl 3 englihten? Or do I need 2 of them? I do have a 20% reduced Herald of Thunder mana reservation enchant on my Crown of Eyes.

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info