[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

"
demogorg wrote:
hey one question why didnt you take the ES/Life wheel which is usually converted with energy from within ? dont you think its worth it ?

You really don't need the extra ES for CI.

Cheers
thank so much for the build
but how to substain mana without manaleech?
Last edited by THANHPOE on Dec 1, 2016, 9:09:37 AM
"
THANHPOE wrote:
thank so much for the build
but how to substain mana without manaleech?

You're welcome Dude!

The little Mana Leech of the crown of Eyes is enough to sustain it. You also got Mana Regen! The Cost is actually really low, so no worries.

For the Budget Build, you sustain mana while mapping easily with the Curse on Hit.

Cheers
This looks quite interesting :)

If you don't mind me asking a couple of questions?:

1) Why do you have increased spell damage crafted on your dagger? Since all skills used in the build are attacks nothing seems to benefit from it... Am I missing something?

2) On a similar note would it be possible to get Lightning Warp in this build to be able to take advantage of the "Spell" part of Instruments of Virtue? Exchange it for Shield Charge? (probably not worth the loss of fortify...)

3) It seems your League Starter/Budget build can't support it's auras without lvl4 Enlighten. Since lvl4 Enlighten doesn't seem particulary Budget/League Starter friendly do you think it would be better to reroute for extra -% mana reserved or to simply drop an Aura (probably Wrath?)?

4) Do you think it would be possible to run this as an Elementalist/Occultist?

Last edited by RedArchol on Dec 1, 2016, 4:57:41 PM
1. Check his helmet.
Damn i was sure i missed something; but something so obvious...; now i feel dumb...

"
RedArchol wrote:
This looks quite interesting :)

If you don't mind me asking a couple of questions?:

1) Why do you have increased spell damage crafted on your dagger? Since all skills used in the build are attacks nothing seems to benefit from it... Am I missing something?

2) On a similar note would it be possible to get Lightning Warp in this build to be able to take advantage of the "Spell" part of Instruments of Virtue? Exchange it for Shield Charge? (probably not worth the loss of fortify...)

3) It seems your League Starter/Budget build can't support it's auras without lvl4 Enlighten. Since lvl4 Enlighten doesn't seem particulary Budget/League Starter friendly do you think it would be better to reroute for extra -% mana reserved or to simply drop an Aura (probably Wrath?)?

4) Do you think it would be possible to run this as an Elementalist/Occultist?

Hey!

1) I'm using Crown of Eyes which converts all Spell Damage into Attack Damage :)

2) Shield Charge is top tier - not worth to drop it. - You can trigger Instruments of Virtue with your Golem/Vaal Haste good enough, but you won't need it that bad - I only trigger it before Bosses.

3) I only ran 3 Auras - That's why I did not drop the Enlighten 4's for the Budget Build.
With all the Aura Nodes used in the Skilltree I got 20% less Mana reserved - which leaves me at 12% leftover Mana which is totally enough.
Wrath: 40%
Herald of Ice: 20%
Discipline: 28%
Total: 88% without any Enlightens!

4) Elementalist could be an Option for pure Mapclearing - Would prefer noncrit with Elemental Overload - But that would be a totally different Build.
Occulist provides way too low Damage in my opinion.

Cheers

Last edited by Contraxlol420 on Dec 2, 2016, 5:30:59 AM
Thank you for your answers!

ad 3)
I was confused because you also have HoT equipped...
But yeah i think i know what to make of that exclusion ^^
How is this thing working now when 2.5 is live?
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Hi, I'm following your guide, however, is there any order of ascendancy order you recommend?

I'm thinking of
Instruments of Virtue >
Righteous Providence >
Inevitable Judgement >
Augury of Penitence

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info