[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

In your LL tree, why do you get the 3 spell damage nodes at the start of templar instead of the melee damage nodes. Isnt blade flurry an attack or am i missing something.

ahh crown of eyes, got it.
Last edited by gm08872 on Nov 30, 2016, 9:29:50 AM
"
gm08872 wrote:
In your LL tree, why do you get the 3 spell damage nodes at the start of templar instead of the melee damage nodes. Isnt blade flurry an attack or am i missing something.

ahh crown of eyes, got it.

:>
BUILD GUIDE 2.5 UPDATED!

Check out the CI Version!

Cheers Guys!
Hello, your build variant is interesting, i did a similar one, just life based with dualwield and a sword. (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1770534)

I don't understand one thing: why do you prefer crown of eyes + a hybrid dagger (spell dmg + ele dmg) instead of trying to get a dagger with 3 ele rolls and ias/crit? i think it would be even stronger than the crown of eyes combination, if you get at least t2 rolls on the dagger?

Another thing: how is reflect of rare monsters? Can you manage it with vinktars and the high es pool? Because i rip to it sometimes, even with vinktars and atziri's promise up.
Last edited by Contractor on Nov 30, 2016, 10:29:16 AM
"
Contractor wrote:
Hello, your build variant is interesting, i did a similar one, just life based with dualwield and a sword. (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1770534)

I don't understand one thing: why do you prefer crown of eyes + a hybrid dagger (spell dmg + ele dmg) instead of trying to get a dagger with 3 ele rolls and ias/crit? i think it would be even stronger than the crown of eyes combination, if you get at least t2 rolls on the dagger?

Another thing: how is reflect of rare monsters? Can you manage it with vinktars and the high es pool? Because i rip to it sometimes, even with vinktars and atziri's promise up.

Hey!

Crown of Eyes is top tier, because you can stack up Spell Damage easily on Shield, Dagger and Amulet.

Keep in mind that I'm using a Vagan Dagger, so I don't need to stack accuracy. I prefer Spell Damage on the Dagger because it adds up your total Damage, not only 1 Element.

Flask uptime is no worries, and I only die to reflect mobs if I don't have Vinktar's up and play stupid.

Cheers

may u post a shaper run with ur ci setup ?
"
Nyurael wrote:
may u post a shaper run with ur ci setup ?

I'll do it tomorrow!

Just finished Stream.

Cheers :>
SUP!

"
Added a Shaper Kill Video for the CI Version.

"
Also added a Budget Section with a little overview and clearspeed showcase!

Cheers
Last edited by Contraxlol420 on Dec 1, 2016, 4:38:51 AM
"
Added Leveling Section!
hey one question why didnt you take the ES/Life wheel which is usually converted with energy from within ? dont you think its worth it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info