[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

"
gm08872 wrote:
@op

are the strength on your amu and the dex on your ring needed for the gems in your build?

Well, the Dexterity is only for the Vaal Haste/Faster Attacks - you can just go with a lower one then.
The Strength is for Increased Duration mainly - you can just go with a lower one then.

It's just quality of life.

Cheers
"
mozzill4 wrote:
Hi, I'm doing your CI ele build...but I don't know why i cannot recover my shield with Ghost Reaver, what i'm doing wrong? =(
I know I have almost nothing life leech (0.4%), but it literally doesn't recovers nothing (not a single point of energy shield).
I'm with vaal pact too.

*I'm not using CI yet. 1.2k hp, 2k shield at the moment.

Hey!

I guess your 0.4% leech is Physical Leech. This is an Elemental Damage Build, so Physical Leech won't provide any leech...

Just go with an Atziri's Promise Flask, this should fix your problems.

Make sure to go for the Flask Nodes asap!

Cheers
"
Ziiyo wrote:
I am running warlords mark with blasphemy to maintain HP and Mana. This is working very well.

No way to generate power charges at the moment due to mana reserves and no cast when hit curse.

So Wrath, Blasp+warlords, Discipline. Those are what I am running and I am only on T6 maps but they are easy.

Hopefuly I will be able to get a higher level enlighten and squeeze another aura.

@OP: Do you think it would be wise to get more mana reduction nodes on the left or the templar tree? A level 4 enlighten wont be affordable to most even in a month or so as it will be around 5ex?

Thanks

Hey!

If you got a Crown of Eyes your mana problems should be solved. Blade Flurry gut a really low Mana Cost, even with 6l!

I highly recommend just using Atziri's Promise and switch to Herald of Ice CoH Setup!

You can Run Discipline - Wrath + HoI with the 20% Mana Reserved and without any Enlighten.

Traveling won't be worth it because it's such a huge passive point loss.

Cheers
"
RicoKGB wrote:
"
nicrnicr17 wrote:
Wouldn't Hyaon's fury be a massive dps boost to this build as long as you get a bunch of accuracy on gear? Or am I missing something? Sure Vagan's dagger is nice cuz you can disregard accuracy but if accuracy isn't an issue Hyaon's or another rare one-hander will be better.

I understand Hyaon's also has a low crit but you can get around that with power charges etc, shouldn't be total shit.

Higher base dmg is not everything. You have tons of light dmg sources like added lightning gem, HoT, static electricity jewel, light dmg on rings, amulet, vagan dagger itself. Hyaon's will add like 1/3 to base dmg but at the same time it has crap crit chance and attack speed and it doesnt allways hit. You need 75%+ crit chance whit this build with power charges for it to start working smoothly (and crit = bypassing monsters resistances). Try to achieve that with Hyaon's without dagger crit nodes. Not mentioning crit multi, 92+% accuracy and 5+ aps with a 1.3 aps weapon. TL;DR: to much point investment to make it work in this build. But thats just my 2 cents.

+1
"
RicoKGB wrote:
So I want to do this in seperate post.

First of all I was afraid to respec to this build as I have only one lvled Templar in standard league.

What I can say now after playing with this build for several days is that Im simply AMAZED on how good this thing is performing. And this is not something that comes easy with me.

I decided to go with CI version as I played many low-lifes before (mainly Mjolners) and I basically know what is what with low life builds.

This is the lvl of performance you can expect with gear lvl listed bellow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-VvkDyoO-g

This is my current passive skill tree: tree @ lvl 88

And my gear:

I have 9.5k BFlurry tooltip with AoE and 15.1k with Conc Effect and 5.7 APS (with Vaal Haste, 4.8 without) and 9k ES.

And before anyone says that this is low, than, my friends, let me clarify that this thing is doing 212k real AoE DPS and 338k real Boss DPS. Im taking down any map boss within 4-6 seconds. This kind of DPS allows to take down T16 Minotaur in 8-9 seconds.

And I dont even have any light dmg on my dagger and Im not using HoT because of my crap lvl enlighten!

I calculated OPs real Boss DPS (so with Conc Effect) with his min/maxed gear to be 702k!

Now why real DPS is so high and how to calcualte it:

Spoiler

Take your tooltip BFlurry damage per use (or DPU) and than:

DPU x 2.2 (as theres 20% more dmg per each BFlurry stage, for a total of 120% more)

than x 1.19 (or 19% more, this is coming from Inquisitor's Augury of Penitance dmg aura node, so 16% more, but aplified with aura effectiveness nodes from standard passive tree)

than x APS (5.7 in my case with Vaal Haste up)

than x 1.5 (as with such a high dmg and chance to crit you will be applying shock status to everything but Shaper)

So final formula is:

Tooltip DPU x 2.2 x 1.19 x APS x 1.5

My future upgrade plans:

+ get Nightstalker cluster @ lvl 92 to boost my crit chance from 76% to 84%
+ get better ES Shield to reach 10k ES region (currently 9k ES)
+ get Vagan Dagger with light dmg on it

My 2 cents for new players to this build:

+ use low lvl CWDT - Warlords Mark to support leech
+ Get Crown of Eyes ASAP, its even more important than 6L Regalia
+ If you dont have Skyforth try to get 6L Regalia and use Power Charge on Crit in a 6Link and replace gloves with facebrakers to compensate for crit multi loss
+ Get at least two good spell dmg jewels
+ Dont skip AoE nodes from tree (they are very important!)
+ Aim for 75%+ Crit chance with your Dagger with all the charges up
+ Aim for at least 8k BFlurry tooltip DPU with Inc AoE gem (12k+ with Conc Eff)
+ Aim for at least 4.5 APS without Vaal Haste (with Inquisitor 20% attack speed bonus included)
+ Use Vaal Haste with Increased Duration!
+ If you cannot run all the auras OP is running, drop HoT (not HoI!) as you need curse on hit and shattering mobs
+ Remember to 20 quality your BFlurry for 10% attack speed!
+ Use unfreeze flask or freeze immunity item.

And thx Contraxlol420 for awesome build. Very good job he did here.

EDIT: So far the only problem I found with this build is freeze. For Skyforth users this can be managed with
For others: unfreeze / freeze immunity flask. But even with those I would skip T13 Sulphur waste untill certain dps treshold (ability to kill boss within one flask activation time).

Thanks for helping me out, you should earn a Throphy!

Glad you're enjoying my Build! :>

Cheers man and good luck
"
RicoKGB wrote:
So I want to do this in seperate post.

First of all I was afraid to respec to this build as I have only one lvled Templar in standard league.

What I can say now after playing with this build for several days is that Im simply AMAZED on how good this thing is performing. And this is not something that comes easy with me.

I decided to go with CI version as I played many low-lifes before (mainly Mjolners) and I basically know what is what with low life builds.

This is the lvl of performance you can expect with gear lvl listed bellow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-VvkDyoO-g

This is my current passive skill tree:
Spoiler

tree @ lvl 88

And my gear:

I have 9.5k BFlurry tooltip with AoE and 15.1k with Conc Effect and 5.7 APS (with Vaal Haste, 4.8 without) and 9k ES.

And before anyone says that this is low, than, my friends, let me clarify that this thing is doing 212k real AoE DPS and 338k real Boss DPS. Im taking down any map boss within 4-6 seconds. This kind of DPS allows to take down T16 Minotaur in 8-9 seconds.

And I dont even have any light dmg on my dagger and Im not using HoT because of my crap lvl enlighten!

I calculated OPs real Boss DPS (so with Conc Effect) with his min/maxed gear to be 702k!

Now why real DPS is so high and how to calcualte it:

Spoiler

Take your tooltip BFlurry damage per use (or DPU) and than:

DPU x 2.2 (as theres 20% more dmg per each BFlurry stage, for a total of 120% more)

than x 1.19 (or 19% more, this is coming from Inquisitor's Augury of Penitance dmg aura node, so 16% more, but aplified with aura effectiveness nodes from standard passive tree)

than x APS (5.7 in my case with Vaal Haste up)

than x 1.5 (as with such a high dmg and chance to crit you will be applying shock status to everything but Shaper)

So final formula is:

Tooltip DPU x 2.2 x 1.19 x APS x 1.5

My future upgrade plans:

+ get Nightstalker cluster @ lvl 92 to boost my crit chance from 76% to 84%
+ get better ES Shield to reach 10k ES region (currently 9k ES)
+ get Vagan Dagger with light dmg on it

My 2 cents for new players to this build:

+ use low lvl CWDT - Warlords Mark to support leech
+ Get Crown of Eyes ASAP, its even more important than 6L Regalia
+ If you dont have Skyforth try to get 6L Regalia and use Power Charge on Crit in a 6Link and replace gloves with facebrakers to compensate for crit multi loss
+ Get at least two good spell dmg jewels
+ Dont skip AoE nodes from tree (they are very important!)
+ Aim for 75%+ Crit chance with your Dagger with all the charges up
+ Aim for at least 8k BFlurry tooltip DPU with Inc AoE gem (12k+ with Conc Eff)
+ Aim for at least 4.5 APS without Vaal Haste (with Inquisitor 20% attack speed bonus included)
+ Use Vaal Haste with Increased Duration!
+ If you cannot run all the auras OP is running, drop HoT (not HoI!) as you need curse on hit and shattering mobs
+ Remember to 20 quality your BFlurry for 10% attack speed!
+ Use unfreeze flask or freeze immunity item.

And thx Contraxlol420 for awesome build. Very good job he did here.

EDIT: So far the only problem I found with this build is freeze. For Skyforth users this can be managed with
For others: unfreeze / freeze immunity flask. But even with those I would skip T13 Sulphur waste untill certain dps treshold (ability to kill boss within one flask activation time).
Spoiler

Hi, I try to simulate your aura setup, and found that even if I use 2 lv 3 enlighten, it still reserved like 101% of my character's mana,

setup as your link

Discipline + HoI + Wrath + enlighten (Lv 3)

HoT + enlighten (Lv 3) + curse on hit + curse

Does this means that at least a lv 4 enlighten is a MUST? in order to run 4 aura,
or i'm just missing out something....

also, if reduce mana can work on reserved mana percent?

thanks in advance
Last edited by dchain2099 on Dec 7, 2016, 1:58:00 AM
Im using HoI + curse on hit + poachers mark. Not HoT. HoT must be switched off if no lvl 4 enl.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
"
RicoKGB wrote:
Im using HoI + curse on hit + poachers mark. Not HoT. HoT must be switched off if no lvl 4 enl.

thanks for the reply. :D

now i need to save up for the enlighten then X_X
"
Contraxlol420 wrote:
"
mozzill4 wrote:
Hi, I'm doing your CI ele build...but I don't know why i cannot recover my shield with Ghost Reaver, what i'm doing wrong? =(
I know I have almost nothing life leech (0.4%), but it literally doesn't recovers nothing (not a single point of energy shield).
I'm with vaal pact too.

Hey!

I guess your 0.4% leech is Physical Leech. This is an Elemental Damage Build, so Physical Leech won't provide any leech...

Cheers

Yes indeed it was Physical leech.
So, i'm lv70 now with Atziri's Flask, and these damage auras: HoT and HoI(with CoH and Poachers Mark).
Blade Flurry + Weapon Ele Dmg + Faster Attacks + Added Lightning dmg. It shows 1.7~1.9k dps on Blade Flurry.
Still, i cannot leech to my energy shield, it's soo minimum leech that i cannot facetank tier1 map bosses.
My hp is 1.2k and shield is 5.1k

I can't leech because of my damage maybe?
build at the moment->
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBLMJqgxSDXwOSA_EEVARlhmKGo8bJRzcHaoi9Cj6KgsqOCzhMtE1uTt8PAU9X0VHRX5GcUcGS65Ms1JTV8ld8l9qX7BgQ2jybAttGW49b55wUn3jf8aCm4MJhMWJ04uMjDaPGo_6kyeXlZf0mjubtZ_foS-iAKKjpyuouaxmtAy4k7jKuT6-gL6KwGbAmsHFwzrKSsrT0NDSfNh22VvZ_OGI6QLquuvu7BjvfPAf9tr53fsJ_kk=
Last edited by mozzill4 on Dec 7, 2016, 7:42:57 AM
"
mozzill4 wrote:
"
Contraxlol420 wrote:
"
mozzill4 wrote:
I'm with vaal pact too.

Hey!

Cheers

Yes indeed it was Physical leech.
So, i'm lv70 now with Atziri's Flask, and these damage auras: HoT and HoI(with CoH and Poachers Mark).
Blade Flurry + Weapon Ele Dmg + Faster Attacks + Added Lightning dmg. It shows 1.7~1.9k dps on Blade Flurry.
Still, i cannot leech to my energy shield, it's soo minimum leech that i cannot facetank tier1 map bosses.
My hp is 1.2k and shield is 5.1k

I can't leech because of my damage maybe?
build at the moment->
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBLMJqgxSDXwOSA_EEVARlhmKGo8bJRzcHaoi9Cj6KgsqOCzhMtE1uTt8PAU9X0VHRX5GcUcGS65Ms1JTV8ld8l9qX7BgQ2jybAttGW49b55wUn3jf8aCm4MJhMWJ04uMjDaPGo_6kyeXlZf0mjubtZ_foS-iAKKjpyuouaxmtAy4k7jKuT6-gL6KwGbAmsHFwzrKSsrT0NDSfNh22VvZ_OGI6QLquuvu7BjvfPAf9tr53fsJ_kk=

Even though I am not 85 in Breach I still have leech issues.

I am now running Disc+Wrath+Blasphemy/warlords mark.

This setup is great but would like to swap at some point. The OP has skyforths which gives 6% reduced people are not taking that into consideration. Also I find the flasks alone are not good enough for leech as when they are used its GG.

Blasphemy at least gives me endurance charges with warlords still wrecking everything I have faced but would like to go full aura setup, the problem is no level 4 enlighten which is worth way too much.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info