[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

Last edited by Contraxlol420 on Jan 3, 2017, 7:26:57 AM
"
Contraxlol420 wrote:
"
cornholio84 wrote:
i really like this build so far, but have so many upgrades to get, have 8 exalted now and thinking of buying a new chestarmor, what's better a 6 link beastfurshawl or 6 linked 700+ es armor?

this is what i have so far

Hey.

First of all, you got no stun immunity.

You should get a Kiara's Flask.

A 6l Vaal Regalia will beat Fur Shell, because it provides more defenses and no "increased damage taken" for a little Spell Damage.

Thanks for the feedback, bought a kiarasflask, stuns is one of the major reasons i die.
saving up for a skyforth instead, will take some time :/
thanks again
Hello

can anybody help me please with this build.
i´m trying to push my dps but i´m not sure what i have to change..
Bladeflurry does only 1,9 kdps per use.
I only have 14 caos orbs atm

Thanks a lot
Can you tell me what I am doing wrong with my gear? I dont have anywhere near the damage you do on T16 Lv 93

"
poebadmaddog wrote:
Hello

can anybody help me please with this build.
i´m trying to push my dps but i´m not sure what i have to change..
Bladeflurry does only 1,9 kdps per use.
I only have 14 caos orbs atm

Thanks a lot

Hey,

maybe I can help you out.

Please unlock your Character Page, so I can have a look at your Character.

Cheers
"
DevilMaskS wrote:
Can you tell me what I am doing wrong with my gear? I dont have anywhere near the damage you do on T16 Lv 93

Hey!

Your gear looks pretty nice.

Well, about your Jewels, a few of them are pure APS Jewels.

I would look out for 4mod Jewels, double ias + Crit Mult/Area Damage/Melee Damage.

Before you're going to bosses, pop Vaal Haste/Lightning Golem to trigger your Instruments for the additional Attack Damage/Spell Damage.

Make sure to time your Stacks. Start channeling - 1>6 - Release and repeat.

Cheers.
In your level 100 skill tree what would you take as your last 5-8 points? Basically what does your tree look like up to level 92 or so. Not sure if I'll push this to 100 because this character was mainly made for boss kill mode for challenges.

Also can you look up TrumpCum and tell me where I should go next for my gear? My ES is around 9.2k and thats with the energy within and those 4 skill points in the center of the tree. Ideally I'd like to get rid of that cluster to spend the points elsewhere. So I think I need some more ES otherwise I drop to 8k or so. DPS seems good. I'm sitting at about 7k in town currently and my gems aren't maxed and I still have some more dps nodes and jewels to get.
Hi , Contraxlol420
I need your advice
What do I still need to kill the shaper?
My gear:
Hi, i'm looking for a good dagger and got this from a friend.

What do you think?? I go to 86% critical chance (6 Power Charge) and 6.4k dmg with just Wrath and HoI (no power charge).

I'm looking forward to saving for Skyforth.

My gear for now.

Obs: I'm lvl 76 right now

Thx a lot for this build.
Last edited by xHellscreamz on Jan 6, 2017, 8:40:57 PM
Hello, thanks for the guide!

i just had my first 6L and don't have skyforth

did you test Crit damage in the 6th slot with assassin's mark VS PCoC with poacher's mark ?
if so which one performs better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info