[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

Is this scion viable by any chance? :)
Very happy with this build, wondering if you can figure out any good upgrades i can get? assuming a high ele flat roll + multimod poignard/ambusher is top?

Steam rolling lots of things, is this gear enough for Shaper? Done most content with it so far.

Last edited by LorvenB on Jan 2, 2017, 6:30:10 PM
"
cornholio84 wrote:
i really like this build so far, but have so many upgrades to get, have 8 exalted now and thinking of buying a new chestarmor, what's better a 6 link beastfurshawl or 6 linked 700+ es armor?

this is what i have so far

yo I see u have herald of ash in your gem links, just like hatred, hao is only for physical builds bro, you don't use that with elemental builds
"
air911 wrote:
how this build feels without skyforth?

Hey. Some people who tried out this Build managed to clear every content without Skyforth.

You're just sacrificing some dps, that's all.

Cheers
"
LorvenB wrote:
Very happy with this build, wondering if you can figure out any good upgrades i can get? assuming a high ele flat roll + multimod poignard/ambusher is top?

Steam rolling lots of things, is this gear enough for Shaper? Done most content with it so far.

Hey.

You gear is pretty nice. If you're able to play it off correctly, shaper will be no issue at all since it's a pure movement encounter.

Your next goal would be to get some nice Opal Rings with trires, Lightning Damage to attacks and open prefix for %ES craft.

Cheers
"
Aze_Aze wrote:
Is this scion viable by any chance? :)

No, sorry, because this would destroy the whole concept of the build.
"
cornholio84 wrote:
i really like this build so far, but have so many upgrades to get, have 8 exalted now and thinking of buying a new chestarmor, what's better a 6 link beastfurshawl or 6 linked 700+ es armor?

this is what i have so far

Hey.

First of all, you got no stun immunity.

You should get a Kiara's Flask.

A 6l Vaal Regalia will beat Fur Shell, because it provides more defenses and no "increased damage taken" for a little Spell Damage.

"
Tentome wrote:
I have a question. What if instead crown of eyes, put new helmet The Brine Crown Prophet Crown ?

Uhm, you will loose plenty of damage because you won't benefit from Spell Damage anymore. Even tho, the CoE provides more ES and a little Leech which helps with Mana.

Not worth at all.
"
Phatbuds wrote:
Hi Contrax,

First of all, awesome guide, following it for my second character this league and loving it. I wanted to ask if you could post what the flask priorities are for this build. I currently have the dying sun, atziri's promise, and vinktar's and wondering when to get Kiara's and also what else is needed. Which flasks should I be using? Currently I am doing basalt + diamond + dying sun + vinktars + atziris.

Thanks in advance!

Mapping Setup:

T16 - Shaper - Uber Setup:

"
Ziiyo wrote:
"
tonic317 wrote:
what do you recommend for a baby vagan dagger before we can afford our 9ex+ light ele dmg/crit/attack speed/spell dmg poignard?

It doesnt matter. As long as you have a vagan dagger as a base to start with.

Any of the following will be fine as a one mod item:

Attack speed
Crit Chance
Flat lightning dps

Then you have to get saving hard.

@Contrax #feelsbadman , last night tried to yolo swag to get the last things for this build (lv4 enlighten)

FeelsBadMan :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info