[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

"
phobia90s wrote:
How much mana do I need in order to avoid dropping one of the auras? I got 130, and I find myself dropping one occasionally. I got Enlighten 4 in Wrath, Discipline, HoT setup, and Enlighten 3 in HoI setup. Got all mana reduced nodes as well. Thanks.

The order to run with all 4 Auras is either:

3 Auras + Enlighten 4. HoI + Enlighten 3 + Sykforth.

3 Auras + Enlighten 2. HoI + Enlighten 2 + Reduced Herald/Wrath Mana Reservation on Helmet.

Cheers
"
Kyojura wrote:
"
Contraxlol420 wrote:
"
Kyojura wrote:
Found a new dagger that has faster attack speed but I lose about 360 damage per use (with HOT, HOI, Wrath up) compared to the current one i'm using.

Is faster attack speed still worth that loss?

Current:(3393.79 Damage per use)

New Dagger found (3033.99 damage per use):

Thanks!

You should drop those daggers and get a descent Vagan Dagger.

Don't worry about the Tooltip.

Run Wrath, Disc, HoI.

Cheers

Yea can't afford a decent vagan dagger yet since I just purchased a vinktars yesterday. Working towards it but these daggers will have to do until then. Plus my masters are only lvl 5-6.

Btw grats on 100 and thanks for the guide, definitely helps a new POE player like myself.

For masters just pm me ingame, I'm literally always there :)
"
Tigu wrote:
Hello, is the ele roll on the dagger really important? Should I multimod this one?

And 1 more question, what is better in rings % ele dmg with weapons or ~30 flat lightning dmg to attacks roll?

If you're going to multimodd a Dagger it shouldn't have any single dead Stat.

Flat Lightning Damage is more dps in total for the CI Variant.

Cheers
"
greensunggwa wrote:
you went for CI in order to get lvl 100 safer, right? Also if you want to go extremely safe, would it be worth running life leech on your main 6 Link setup, replacing increased critical damage support ?

If I'm just going to yolo in SC running hard maps, doing guardians + breachlords + shaper, LL would be better than CI?

Hey!

In my opinion CI is way better if you compare it to LL, even the Damage is kinda the same.

I ran from 98-99 with Life Leech because I was running with a Support, but you can actually do it permanently if your other gear is fine.

Cheers
"
Rennix wrote:
Thanks for the build, I've been messing with it since league start and am not sure what my best upgrades are at this point. Could you take a look at my profile and let me know what you think I should focus on?

I'm noticing my damage is substantially lower then yours and not sure if it's just because of me having much lower spell damage or if I'm missing something else.

I know my gems need leveling but just not sure what I should be focusing on to get my damage more in line.

Thanks!

Please hit me up on Stream and link me your profile there, I'll check it on Stream, will be up soon.

Cheers
i really like this build so far, but have so many upgrades to get, have 8 exalted now and thinking of buying a new chestarmor, what's better a 6 link beastfurshawl or 6 linked 700+ es armor?

this is what i have so far
-delete-
Last edited by Tadian on Dec 29, 2016, 1:39:02 PM
Hi Contrax,

First of all, awesome guide, following it for my second character this league and loving it. I wanted to ask if you could post what the flask priorities are for this build. I currently have the dying sun, atziri's promise, and vinktar's and wondering when to get Kiara's and also what else is needed. Which flasks should I be using? Currently I am doing basalt + diamond + dying sun + vinktars + atziris.

Thanks in advance!
I have a question. What if instead crown of eyes, put new helmet The Brine Crown Prophet Crown ?
Hi Contrax,

thank you for this lot of work arround your thread.
I have played it with your leveling guide.
Now i´m lvl 67 and i have inevitable judgement

What can i do the push my dps. I have so many problems to kill elites ect. fast enough..

Thanks for supporting :-)

CU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info