[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

Does this build melt uber izaro pretty easily?
"
tonic317 wrote:
Does this build melt uber izaro pretty easily?

Yes.
Here's my take on it, instead of using a vagan dagger, crown of eyes, skyforths -> I run a decent ele foil, the blue dream, and the Vertex instead (conqueror's efficiency or aura reservation enchant for one of your blood magic auras). I may still switch to crown of eyes eventually and get some spell damage, but even bosses with phases get blown up already. If I need to keep frenzy and endurance charges, I used doedre's elixir since the damage is almost instantly leeched back and prevents the need to rebuild charges during a boss fight.

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAQKWBx4MUg18DkgOXA-rD8QRLxFQEZYWvxhdGYoajxslHNwdqiBuIvQkiyj6KU8qCyo4KwovbzLRNbk7fDwFPO89X0VHRX5GcUlRSbFKmEuuTLNQMFJTV8lX4lyKXfJfamBDZlRq-mu3bAttGW1sbj1wUnC7d-V_xoKbgwmExYV7hX2J04uMjDaMdo8aj_qSbpMnlFyVLpeVl_SaO5u1nHuePJ_foS-io6crqLmt8bQMtUi4k7jKvFa-gL6KwGbDOsrTzGbQH9DQ0nzXz9kT2VvhiOkC6rrrY-vu7BjsOO0g7WHvfO-I7-vw1fba-Tf53fsJ_kk=

The right side of the tree seems a bit inefficient but it's to get some more dex (along with some more es and attack speed) for a jewelled foil. Accuracy nodes on left are not really needed since there's poacher's mark

There's no issue with the accuracy because of the benefits from Poacher's Mark and it's linked to herald of thunder, orb of storm so that bosses will get cursed as well.
Last edited by jason54178 on Dec 31, 2016, 12:53:33 AM
how this build feels without skyforth?
Can u play it on scion? I got bit of a currency to waste and got bored of totems
Hi Contrax,

thank you for this lot of work arround your thread.
I have played it with your leveling guide.
Now i´m lvl 67 and i have inevitable judgement

What can i do the push my dps. I have so many problems to kill elites ect. fast enough..

Thanks for supporting :-) !!!!

CU

Do you use anything to proc Spell damage and Attack damage part of instruments of virtue?
IGN: DelusionalFnaticFan
"
Rogastik wrote:
Do you use anything to proc Spell damage and Attack damage part of instruments of virtue?

flame dash, vaal skills, summon lightning totem.
what do you recommend for a baby vagan dagger before we can afford our 9ex+ light ele dmg/crit/attack speed/spell dmg poignard?
"
tonic317 wrote:
what do you recommend for a baby vagan dagger before we can afford our 9ex+ light ele dmg/crit/attack speed/spell dmg poignard?

It doesnt matter. As long as you have a vagan dagger as a base to start with.

Any of the following will be fine as a one mod item:

Attack speed
Crit Chance
Flat lightning dps

Then you have to get saving hard.

@Contrax #feelsbadman , last night tried to yolo swag to get the last things for this build (lv4 enlighten)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info