[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

First of all, contrats on lvl 100!!

Now, thanks you very much for Sharingan your successful build with us. Since i chanced mt skyforth i wanted to use it so i chose your guide and i ALMOST stop playing cause i thought it was somewhat bad. Like, i hád no near your ATK speed and tooltip DMG. But i decided tô keep it UP and Try some more lvls, got 3 lvls and bought 3 Double ATK speed and área DMG an build is craaaashing everything. Its imensely fast clear and boss killed. i Just have one question, im at lvl 85, sitting ar 8.5k dps hideout and only 51% crit chance with 6power charges up. Do You have any idea of what im missing? I saw u get 75% buffed.

Thanks a lot and SRY for the wrong writting, im writting from my celphone
"
Nickums wrote:
Oh, awesome!! Will grab that haha!

As for the curses, since I'm only level 75 with budget gear. What curse should I prioritize? I see most of the end game builds here using the poacher's mark for the frenzy charges, but then I see the passive tree going into power charges and without the assassin's mark I cant see how to generate them? So I'm a little confused, haha!

As for gear goals, whats more important to save for:

- 6l ES chest
- vagan dagger: And is the "attacks can't miss" mod more important than a dagger with 24% Inc Atk spd, 50% Inc spell dmg, and 30% inc crit? Because dagger I'm using now has those stats and will add inc lightning dmg when my Vagan is higher lvl.
- Vinktar's

Thanks for the help!

Without Skyforth boots you need to use Assassin's Mark.
IMO... Vagan>6L>Vinktars. Could be wrong, but without accuracy or vagan dagger, your damage will suffer immensely.
lovely build

ho stats :

11.250 avg / 0.18 attack time ( without templars spell/attack bonus )
62 crit/430 multip

runs on 2 curse ( ass mark/warlord )

buffed
Hey Guys!

Sorry for not answering any Questions recently!

If you need some help please contact me whenever my Stream is up!

Cheers
Hey Guys!

Sorry for not answering any Questions recently!

If you need some help please contact me whenever my Stream is up!

Cheers
Any chance you could look at my gear and see what im doing wrong? I finnaly got my vegan dagger, not a really good one(only played 100c). But for some reason my tooltip only shows 4k dps.

@nizah, your profile is privat, you need to switch it to public. otherwise we cant look your chars up :)
Ok done, i didnt even know i had that. I just started to play the gmae less then 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for the guide btw, i learned alot.

If you guys can give me some tips in what to change and why is my damage so low i would apreciate. I know i need to change the Crown, but that shouldnt impact my dps right ?
First of all youre using 2 stat jewels, there is much to improve, look at Contrax jewels or loot at this search for example http://poe.trade/search/ikaubonakasita. crit chance on jewels is the worst affix you want on it
Additionally spec out of Arcing Blows( the penetration does nothing for this build) and you dont need nightstalker, your diamond flask handles the missing crit and the sixth link also gives a huge damage boost
Thank you very much for the tips. I'll fix that asap. Also, can you tell me what im doing wrong with mana reservation? I cant use 4 auras even tho i have 2 level 2 enlighten gems. Do I need lvl 3 on both to be able to have 4 auras (hot.hoi.discipline.wrath) to have more mana multiplier or do i need reduced mana reservation nodes/max mana? For now i can onlu use 3 even with the 2 enlighten gems.

I have so much to learn, but i love the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info