Contraxlol420 wrote:

Spoiler
Blade Flurry
Increased Critical Strikes
Weapon Elemental Damage
Increased Area of Effect
Concentrated Effect
Added Lightning Damage
Power Charge on Critical (Only if you don't have Skyforth - You can use Poacher's Mark instead of Assassins Mark now)

What gem do you replace to get power charge on crit? Conc effect?

"
Contraxlol420 wrote:

4 Aura Setup without Skyforth: Wrath - Herald of Ice - Herald of Thunder - Discipline
Requirements: 20% Mana Reservation (Tree) 2x Enlighten lvl 3 - Crown of Eyes with Wrath/Herald of Thunder or Herald of Ice Mana Reservation

I have 20% mana reservation and 2 x enlighten lvl 3 and not able to use 4 auras. Is your info not correct or im doing something wrong ?
Last edited by Nizah on Jan 19, 2017, 4:31:53 AM
"
Nizah wrote:

Power charges on crit instead of Incraced crit dagame gem
"
Nizah wrote:

"
Contraxlol420 wrote:

4 Aura Setup without Skyforth: Wrath - Herald of Ice - Herald of Thunder - Discipline
Requirements: 20% Mana Reservation (Tree) 2x Enlighten lvl 3 - Crown of Eyes with Wrath/Herald of Thunder or Herald of Ice Mana Reservation

I have 20% mana reservation and 2 x enlighten lvl 3 and not able to use 4 auras. Is your info not correct or im doing something wrong ?

Read please
"
Contraxlol420 wrote:
Crown of Eyes with Wrath/Herald of Thunder or Herald of Ice Mana Reservation
Last edited by RnDmMsTr on Jan 19, 2017, 7:28:02 AM
Why LL is worse then CI? With LL you can run anger as well.
Hey, can someone share their insight with this build vs a howa st/bf build (inquis or raider) on which one to build if you're on a budget?
"
Recovary wrote:
Hey, can someone share their insight with this build vs a howa st/bf build (inquis or raider) on which one to build if you're on a budget?

HOWA is definitely better.
"
Recovary wrote:

HOWA is simpler since all you gotta do is stack INT, its a braindead build.
I have a little question about your dps sheet.
How can you reach 45% crit in hideout?
I have pretty much the same dagger and 2 crit rings and i'm far behind for crit. Even with a crit amulet it's not that great.

"
Shukwo wrote:
I have a little question about your dps sheet.
How can you reach 45% crit in hideout?
I have pretty much the same dagger and 2 crit rings and i'm far behind for crit. Even with a crit amulet it's not that great.

you can check my gear. i have 44,55% in hideout
Im missing something, i don't know. Got +30 crit on both rings, 8 in dagger, and i'm stuck at ~30 crit. I don't see any other modifier. Even with +30 on amulet i can reach only 32%
"
Shukwo wrote:
Im missing something, i don't know. Got +30 crit on both rings, 8 in dagger, and i'm stuck at ~30 crit. I don't see any other modifier. Even with +30 on amulet i can reach only 32%

ur profile is private

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info