[Theorycraft][HC] 100% Ele Blade Flurry Raider - Dodge/Evasion/Kintsugi Build

"
Priory wrote:
"
tone wrote:
"
Priory wrote:

I can't really say how much of the time the kintsugi buff will be up yet, as this is just a theorycraft. BUT i did calculate the chance of being hit with blind (which should be up most of the time), it was around 6% and this is before enfeeble! i was not able to calculate the chance for a monster to hit us with enfeeble active. it is beyond my math skills :P

Of course there will be times when the buff is not up, but where it really makes a difference is against hard hitting bosses.

The more I look at this build in the calc the more I think lightning coil is the best choice for chest. I'm only seeing a -6% evade drop for a flat ~22% phys reduction. If you can get a huge lightning res ring I think it will be far safer for general mapping.

The difference between coil and kintsugi is that kintsugi reduces ALL types of damage, not just physical. It also makes the other items easier to equip.

Wouldn't Lightning Coil be better because it only reduces if you haven't been hit recently (4 seconds). Wouldn't you get hit at least once by something before the 4 seconds making it useless?

Either way, I'm gonna try out this build tomorrow. Thanks!
"
DeadFear wrote:

Wouldn't Lightning Coil be better because it only reduces if you haven't been hit recently (4 seconds). Wouldn't you get hit at least once by something before the 4 seconds making it useless?

Either way, I'm gonna try out this build tomorrow. Thanks!

i really do believe that kintsugi will be better, but only time will tell!
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
... something went wrong ;)
Last edited by craNk85 on Dec 1, 2016, 6:03:36 PM
"
craNk85 wrote:
Hey, i thought about something similar but for breach SC league.

I switched the skill tree up a bit and am thinking of going for dual dreamfeathers. I am bit worried about the mana sustain so i took a few more mana regen nodes.

If you guys might want to take a look at the skilltree:

It is still sort of work in progress.

There is a few Dreamfeather builds on the forum, i would advise you to look those over or make a new thread about the build. It is a completely different build from mine, so i am not going to go over all the aspects of it here :)

Hope it works out! Cheers!
How we triggered Elemental overlord for 40% more ED ?
Orb of Storm gem + Crit chance gem may be ?
"
Sinnerrr wrote:

"
Elemental Overload should indeed be up most of the time! With 9.7% crit chance and 13.19 attacks/s our average chance of doing a critical strike within one second is 1-(0.903)^13.19*100 = 73.96%. Over a 4 second time span (recently) of continuous attacking the chance becomes 1-(0.903)^52.76*100 = 99.54%.

did the math before in this post. You do not need anything else than continuously attacking. :)
Last edited by Priory on Dec 1, 2016, 5:41:08 PM
"
Priory wrote:
"
Sinnerrr wrote:

"
Elemental Overload should indeed be up most of the time! With 9.7% crit chance and 13.19 attacks/s our average chance of doing a critical strike within one second is 1-(0.903)^13.19*100 = 73.96%. Over a 4 second time span (recently) of continuous attacking the chance becomes 1-(0.903)^52.76*100 = 99.54%.

did the math before in this post. You do not need anything else than continuously attacking. :)

Nice , thank you :)
"
Priory wrote:
"
craNk85 wrote:

I switched the skill tree up a bit and am thinking of going for dual dreamfeathers. I am bit worried about the mana sustain so i took a few more mana regen nodes.

There is a few Dreamfeather builds on the forum, i would advise you to look those over or make a new thread about the build. It is a completely different build from mine, so i am not going to go over all the aspects of it here :)

Alright no problem, DF is just a option i thought of. Though i am not sure if i am missing something with your build, but is the one mana leech node enough?
"
craNk85 wrote:
"
Priory wrote:
"
craNk85 wrote:

Alright no problem, DF is just a option i thought of. Though i am not sure if i am missing something with your build, but is the one mana leech node enough?

The build has 0.8% of damage leeched as mana. Should be more than enough to sustain our manacost
"
Priory wrote:
"
marzibear wrote:
Am I dumb and or missing something, how is elemental overload procced.. rng once in awhile crits?

Prolly gunna make a full lightning hyaons version [I like being thematic] either way but itd be nice to know so I could potentially put those 6 or w/e points somewhere else

Edit: Jk I am dumb, I've never used elemental overload and a quick peek at the wiki page for it made it very clear that even at 5% crit 2.5 attacks per sec or more and it should more or less always be up.
leaving this here anyway though just incase someone is as dumb as me.

I really can not recommend Hyaon's Fury. With 9 frenzy charges you take 27% more damage while using it. The whole point of this build is that it is tanky AND does some damage, if you plan on using Hyaon's fury, it is better to just go crit Inquisitor :)

I should mention I will be doing this on soft core and with friends who are fairly casual, so dieing is going to be expected but this build is non the less a good place to start :3
thanks for doing the mathss for me

Also, Screw inquisitor I want pants
Ur brim lad admiral of the hat squadron
Last edited by marzibear on Dec 1, 2016, 6:21:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info