[Theorycraft][HC] 100% Ele Blade Flurry Raider - Dodge/Evasion/Kintsugi Build

"
marzibear wrote:
Am I dumb and or missing something, how is elemental overload procced.. rng once in awhile crits?

Prolly gunna make a full lightning hyaons version [I like being thematic] either way but itd be nice to know so I could potentially put those 6 or w/e points somewhere else

Edit: Jk I am dumb, I've never used elemental overload and a quick peek at the wiki page for it made it very clear that even at 5% crit 2.5 attacks per sec or more and it should more or less always be up.
leaving this here anyway though just incase someone is as dumb as me.

I really can not recommend Hyaon's Fury. With 9 frenzy charges you take 27% more damage while using it. The whole point of this build is that it is tanky AND does some damage, if you plan on using Hyaon's fury, it is better to just go crit Inquisitor :)

Elemental Overload should indeed be up most of the time! With 9.7% crit chance and 13.19 attacks/s our average chance of doing a critical strike within one second is 1-(0.903)^13.19*100 = 73.96%. Over a 4 second time span (recently) of continuous attacking the chance becomes 1-(0.903)^52.76*100 = 99.54%.
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
Last edited by Priory on Dec 1, 2016, 7:29:16 AM
this build works really well tested it just now pre-buff and with a blue claw i will be doing this at the start of HC breach. it wasnt fully respecced and didnt have all the uniques so it would be alot more powerful once i had the correct gears. cleared T14 with the blue claw and didnt die at vaal either
"
xxlegendxx wrote:
this build works really well tested it just now pre-buff and with a blue claw i will be doing this at the start of HC breach. it wasnt fully respecced and didnt have all the uniques so it would be alot more powerful once i had the correct gears. cleared T14 with the blue claw and didnt die at vaal either

Sounds good. I will make this into a consolidated guide when the patch hits and i reach maps with it. :)

Edit: Do you guys want me to make an optimal leveling skill tree?
Last edited by Priory on Dec 1, 2016, 7:32:47 AM
Hello Priory,

Thanks for this build/idea, you helped me finding a tree that would fullfill my expectations. I'm a league player but I'm testing it out in std atm to see what it is capable of in the late part of the game with all the fancy gear I got in std.

I will upload a video showcasing end-game boss kills as well as some maping in order to show how your thoughts and theory-crafting actually display in the game.

Thanks again, and see you soon ;)

EDIT : I'm a softcore player, so I might have made a few tweaks to maximize dmg like using elemental weakness curse instead of enfeeble, but I believe this build can appeal many SC players too.
IGN: TeslaChronos / Face_Tankit
Last edited by JungTzu on Dec 1, 2016, 8:46:14 AM
"
JungTzu wrote:
Hello Priory,

Thanks for this build/idea, you helped me finding a tree that would fullfill my expectations. I'm a league player but I'm testing it out in std atm to see what it is capable of in the late part of the game with all the fancy gear I got in std.

I will upload a video showcasing end-game boss kills as well as some maping in order to show how your thoughts and theory-crafting actually display in the game.

Thanks again, and see you soon ;)

EDIT : I'm a softcore player, so I might have made a few tweaks to maximize dmg like using elemental weakness curse instead of enfeeble, but I believe this build can appeal many SC players too.

Nice! Sounds good! Changing from Enfeeble to ele weakness is one of the changes i would make as a softcore player too. It Substantially boosts the damage output of the build, especially against bosses!
Really comes down to how much damage you want with a build.

This Build does 230k (factored in 20% buff to phasing tree) 6 Stage BF DPS on a boss with 75+ Resist. While having 5.2k life, 46 Evade, 54% dodge, and 53% spell dodge.

This damage and defensive stats were achieved with the following items with T2 life on each. All Uniques were set at 50% value on all stats.

Weapon: T1 Lit Damage, T1 Attk Speed, Vagan Elemental Damage.
Gloves: T1 IAS and T1 Lightning Damage.
Rings: Coral with T1 Lightning
Belt: Leather with Tora Elemental Damage
4: 16% Lightning Damage + 12% Melee Damage Jewels + 7% Life. (IAS/Melee Damage/Damage is negligible, however Lightning damage is clear #1) (Static Electricity Adds 3% dps increase over this Jewel if placed by the Ranger bow Nodes)

Comparatively a Hyaon's Provides only a 5% dps increase over said claw. This build could work simply due to Essence of Torment/Wrath allowing easily crafted Lightning damage items. Your Weapon/Rings/Gloves should all be crafted with Screaming Essence of Torment and Wrath.

Was going to run a comparable Hyaon's+Darkray build , however it's stats are in comparison.

+60k stage 6 dps (26% Increase) (assuming +1 Darkray)
+800 life (15% Increase) (Does allow better life scaling past level 92 due to it pathing by the Scion life nodes)
-Vaal Pact
-0.4% Mana Leach and 1.2% Life Leach
-43% Spell Dodge
+2% dodge
+30% Damage Taken
+12% Evade
+20% all Resist (from Tree)

EDIT: All dps number are assuming you are going against a boss with 75% resists. Conductivity + EE would provide a 20% damage increase on bosses (assuming they do not have over 75% resist). Would have to use a Spell totem to proc EE.

EDIT2: The big question is Avatar of the Veil vs Avatar of the Chase. Avatar of the Veil adds 15k damage, 6% dodge, 10% spell dodge, and Elemental Status Immunity. Avatar of the Chase adds 65k damage, 25% Evade, 15 Proj Evade during onslaught.

EDIT4: Hinekora's Accuracy Bonus would be out classed by a T1 Lit Damage + T1-3 WED or T1-6 Accuracy. This combined with a life roll would be my choice for an amulet.
Last edited by Grimm101 on Dec 1, 2016, 12:12:21 PM
would another flask be better instead of Quartz since we already have Phasing? or is the dodge/spell dodge worth it?
"
DeadFear wrote:
would another flask be better instead of Quartz since we already have Phasing? or is the dodge/spell dodge worth it?

As a Hardcore player, 10% chance not to take any damage is pretty significant. I use it as a movement speed flask. if you prefer quicksilver, go with that :)
I dont see your skill tree anywhere - NVM found it
Last edited by DeathLedger on Dec 1, 2016, 1:11:45 PM
hyaon's doesn't make you take MORE damage, but rather INCREASED. significant difference depending on mods and such.

even 27% isn't enormous, and is more than nullified by enfeeble

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info