[2.6] The Quadfire Chieftain - 275k+ DPS Fire everywhere! Searing RF Ray Firestorm

Pretty sure firestorm gives avg. damage, since its many individual sky bolts of fiery doom instead of one spell blast.
Why did you skill souvereignty?

greetz furious
IGN: xAdellx
I use two curses with blasphemy (2*35%) and purity of fire (35%) = 105%. So I need less mana reserved nodes. Heretic Veil would be an option late game so I could save five skillpoints.
Saw you mention this in my "what will you be playing" thread. Looks interesting.
Censored.
Thx dude. I will start with this build and try to upload some videos/gifs/pictures as soon as I get it rolling :) Too bad they didnt release the CoCH gem before 2.5 just like they did with Scorching Ray. Would have loved to test it before starting a league with it.
Yeah, I was thinking the same about the new gem. Just gotta trust it will at least be decent.
Censored.
Hey man look at your messages I have sent you some info about your damage calculations. It will correct a minor mistake you did (p.s. It makes number more impressive and not the opposite).
"
Hey man look at your messages I have sent you some info about your damage calculations. It will correct a minor mistake you did (p.s. It makes number more impressive and not the opposite).

Thanks to this nice guy the build just doubled its DPS ;) I made a stupid mistake calculating the damage. The new DPS numbers are up to date and also take the 20% less damage penalty for the CoCH linked gem into account.

I think this build is even more viable now!
in the 18point tree you go up to born to fight, do you respec this later?
"
iamsupaman wrote:
in the 18point tree you go up to born to fight, do you respec this later?

Yes, I will do. At the beginning I will probably level with a melee skill and added fire damage so this way helps boosting early damage. I wont have any of your standard leveling uniques so I thought this would be a good way for fast progression.

Another problem is that you cant buy Scorching Ray as Marauder and most people wont bother buying one for me on first day of league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info