[2.6] The Quadfire Chieftain - 275k+ DPS Fire everywhere! Searing RF Ray Firestorm

At what level did you attempt Xoph? I just tried it at 80 with my current gear and it was pretty much impossible, he did insane dmg to me and I was barely touching his hp.
I can't remember (around lvl 86) but I think an important part of the tanking ability of the build is the Hinekora ascendancy that give you 1% fire damage leech with fire penetration. This can help to face-tank Xoph with a ruby potion in addition.

Now I'm lvl 93 and I have beat all the 4 guardians and Uul-Nethol. I failed on Chayula at 20% hp but I think I can do it with more use of the fight (I can tank all attack but his cyclone is very rippy and I was killed 4 times with a “welcome” cyclone while entering in the area...). Uul-Nethol is a joke even with a tormented spirit in him!

I can do all T15 bosses with ease. And for the guardians, Chimera is the easiest (near face-tank fight), for Minotaur and Phoenix you need to dodge some attacks (multi rocks-falling area, big slam, burning cyclone-charge) and for Hydra you need to move a lot but with use it's not that hard. But with rare map this can be very hard fight – impossible.
Last edited by Les_Larmes_du_Styx on Dec 31, 2016, 4:13:49 AM
Ok, thank you for reply. I did it on 2nd try, on 84, getting 6link chest was great help to overcome dps problems.

I just finally found last Uber Lab trial, will start attempting it next few days.

I am slowly working my way down the maps, but so far it seems like a really nice build.
wow merc dried lake farm huehueheuehueheu!"§$!"
nvm
Last edited by XenoPOE on Feb 16, 2017, 5:23:21 PM
Could you please update the Skill Trees?
Since the patch 2.6 they are all messed up for me. Probably because of the skill tree changes with the patch.
Thank you :)
Please update skill tree, not working since update.

Thanks
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
I updated the tree. This build is still very good. It even got better, due to the AoE changes!
Dont see only one, how much HP you have around 90+ lvl ?
I think this will be my starter for 3.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info