[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

great build so far but it's going to be a while before i can afford skyforths and i'm having trouble understanding why you recommend we replace faster attacks with power charge on crit when we already have unstable infusion.

edit: I seem to stay on max charges with or without PoC.
Last edited by Babybean on Dec 22, 2016, 5:53:06 PM
"
Babybean wrote:
great build so far but it's going to be a while before i can afford skyforths and i'm having trouble understanding why you recommend we replace faster attacks with power charge on crit when we already have unstable infusion.

I agree, I don't have skyforth either and I still use faster attacks and have no problem maintaining max power charges. I think PCoC is a waste of a slot

any recommendations about gear guys? i think my next step to craft %es on ring, recolour my chest for melee damage on full life instead of crit multi and find better gloves?
"
prettyfast95 wrote:

any recommendations about gear guys? i think my next step to craft %es on ring, recolour my chest for melee damage on full life instead of crit multi and find better gloves?

could upgrade your ammy to give you more crit chance/energy shield. Upgrade your belt to doryani's or a rustic sash. Upgrade Ruby to a diamond base. Yolo like OP and go abyssus. If you really want to get picky you could always upgrade your terror claws too =). Think your gloves are fine if you already have 90%% chance to hit... I don't see your jewels but maybe go for triple attack speed on them or double attack speed with increased minion damage. Enchant helm to do increased blade flurry damage.
Last edited by Babybean on Dec 22, 2016, 7:04:36 PM
"
WTFSpeeder wrote:
"
Babybean wrote:

I agree, I don't have skyforth either and I still use faster attacks and have no problem maintaining max power charges. I think PCoC is a waste of a slot

so melee on full+ melee damage+ faster atks+ increased area+ bF+increased crital for gems then?
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
Running CI atm.

If I swap to abyssus, 6 power charges, blood rage, warchief, ice golem, and lion's roar, I'm sitting at about 3600-9500 main hand pdps compared to the op 6300-14000. I can't figure out where my pdps is lacking that much--seems like it should be obvious, but I am pretty bad at min/maxing.

Anyone mind taking a look at my gear (character is "FrankyBadfinger") and seeing if anything jumps out?

Here's my gear posted for anyone able to help:

Hi guys i need some advices in this build i tried uber atziri and died and also tried chimera and died too, i have 7.3k ES

also die in some t15 maps.

My_Gear
[Spoiler]

Also having troubles dealing with frost.

Thanks in advance
Thanks for the awesome guide! Question, I'm currently using the discipline aura, but I can't choose between using Hatred or Herald of Ash as my second 'aura'. Which one would you recommend?
for maps and ice breaches you need anti-freeze flask for sure
"
Pitopito wrote:
Hi guys i need some advices in this build i tried uber atziri and died and also tried chimera and died too, i have 7.3k ES

My_Gear
[Spoiler]

Thanks in advance
My_Gear

Last edited by prettyfast95 on Dec 23, 2016, 2:23:01 AM
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
Running CI atm.

If I swap to abyssus, 6 power charges, blood rage, warchief, ice golem, and lion's roar, I'm sitting at about 3600-9500 main hand pdps compared to the op 6300-14000. I can't figure out where my pdps is lacking that much--seems like it should be obvious, but I am pretty bad at min/maxing.

Anyone mind taking a look at my gear (character is "FrankyBadfinger") and seeing if anything jumps out?

Here's my gear posted for anyone able to help:

[...]

Vinktars is really bad for this build because you don't want your phys dmg converted to lightning since poison doesn't scale with it. Swap it for Taste of Hate (added cold dmg, not converted) and swap Basalt Flask for Sulphur Flask - atleast when you like to post your biggest possible number.

The rest really is min/maxing; better dmg on claws, crit multi on gear and so on.

"
Pitopito wrote:

[...]

Thanks in advance

Hey, both of us have very similiar gear and I kill uber atziri, uber lab, chayula and guardians with it (not tried shaper yet). Most of these fights are just about learning the mechanics and knowing what to do. I failed one uber atziri run and one minotaur map too before I managed to kill them. Sometimes I still die to random shit (trash, wrong kill order on trio etc.) but 6 portals are more than enough to succeed in the end.

Yesterday I leveled from 91 to 92 only with 9 Chayula Breachstones and a few T15 maps.

For maps I switch my Witchfire Brew to one of the following flasks. Most of the time I use the Jade Flask since I'm skilled slightly different (Evasion; some ES/Eva hybrid nodes and Grace instead of Hatred).

"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
Last edited by Tizid on Dec 23, 2016, 3:23:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info