[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
bladeofurry wrote:
"
Felski wrote:
You can save many currency by taking Charisma next to Vaal Pact and the 4% reduced Mana reservation next to Chaos Inoculation. Both add up to 16% reduced Mana reservation. With that you dont need Skyforth and Enlighten 4.
Auraplanner: https://poe.mikelat.com/#onVqSo/9b.9b

ya unchained showed me that on stream the other day only issue is at 93 to get those nodes youll have to sacrifice the damage nodes at the top of the tree do you think its worth it?

You save like 40 exalted orbs. I think it depends on your budget. But overall you would lose more damage if you wouldnt run the auras.
"
Felski wrote:
"
bladeofurry wrote:
"
Felski wrote:
You can save many currency by taking Charisma next to Vaal Pact and the 4% reduced Mana reservation next to Chaos Inoculation. Both add up to 16% reduced Mana reservation. With that you dont need Skyforth and Enlighten 4.
Auraplanner: https://poe.mikelat.com/#onVqSo/9b.9b

ya unchained showed me that on stream the other day only issue is at 93 to get those nodes youll have to sacrifice the damage nodes at the top of the tree do you think its worth it?

You save like 40 exalted orbs. I think it depends on your budget. But overall you would lose more damage if you wouldnt run the auras.

good point didn't think of it like that so say I buy skyforths what do u suggest I do? enlightened 3 with the 4% node or?
i've got 5.100 es and making tier 7-8 maps hardly :( i tried to find best es gear for me but prices are very expensive theese days :( uggest for me? i'll upgrade my gear collecting currency for it. where should i start first?

here is my gear

"
bladeofurry wrote:

good point didn't think of it like that so say I buy skyforths what do u suggest I do? enlightened 3 with the 4% node or?

Enlighten 3 + Skyforth + the 4 % node should be enough to have a reasonable amount of mana left.
Please someone can post me a level 80 skill tree? :)
My totem throws shiny potatoes.
Running CI atm.

If I swap to abyssus, 6 power charges, blood rage, warchief, ice golem, and lion's roar, I'm sitting at about 3600-9500 main hand pdps compared to the op 6300-14000. I can't figure out where my pdps is lacking that much--seems like it should be obvious, but I am pretty bad at min/maxing.

Anyone mind taking a look at my gear (character is "FrankyBadfinger") and seeing if anything jumps out?
"
Much wrote:

That is odd, you should have 90-95% critical strike chance. I noticed that you barely have any accuracy on your gear. Also, your amulet doesn't have any critical strike chance. I would bet everything on your low flat accuracy.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 22, 2016, 3:34:09 PM
Zabosnu, great guide man and thank you for taking the time to post this build. The Scourge terror claw is probably the most underated weapon in the game right now butman its so awesome. I switched from Bino's and high ES shield to this and omg what a difference, night and day. The Bino's is a great start and even end game viable for most but it wasnt cutting it for me anymore, plus its way too slow. I wanted to ask something though, on POE Wiki it states this about the claws "Spectral Wolfs can be supported by placing support skill gems into the claw's sockets" so why wouldn't we add Minion damage support and Minion attack support or even added damage support gems to the claws?! Am I missing something? Thanks
"
redihs wrote:
Zabosnu, great guide man and thank you for taking the time to post this build. The Scourge terror claw is probably the most underated weapon in the game right now butman its so awesome. I switched from Bino's and high ES shield to this and omg what a difference, night and day. The Bino's is a great start and even end game viable for most but it wasnt cutting it for me anymore, plus its way too slow. I wanted to ask something though, on POE Wiki it states this about the claws "Spectral Wolfs can be supported by placing support skill gems into the claw's sockets" so why wouldn't we add Minion damage support and Minion attack support or even added damage support gems to the claws?! Am I missing something? Thanks

The damage from the spectral wolves, and the spectral wolves in general, are useless. We use the claw for the 70% global damage boost, the wolves are kindof just there. They don't do much damage, so investing those skill slots in buffing them is a waste of time when we could use those slots for things we need like whirling blades, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info