[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
monik390 wrote:
"
joshyburger33 wrote:
whats a good substitute for skyforths? I really cant justifie spending 30+ exalts on them do I really need them to do end bosses like guardians shaper uber atziri?

Skyforth saves 1 passive point and 1 jew socket for mana reservation and 1 gem socket in 6-link for faster attacks.

It's good to have it, but it's not necessary.

how does it save a passive and jew socket? I'm confused from what i looked at you still need the 4% mana node and enlighten 4 with skyforths or am I wrong
Last edited by joshyburger33 on Dec 22, 2016, 1:25:53 AM
"
joshyburger33 wrote:
"
monik390 wrote:
"
joshyburger33 wrote:
whats a good substitute for skyforths? I really cant justifie spending 30+ exalts on them do I really need them to do end bosses like guardians shaper uber atziri?

Skyforth saves 1 passive point and 1 jew socket for mana reservation and 1 gem socket in 6-link for faster attacks.

It's good to have it, but it's not necessary.

how does it save a passive and jew socket? I'm confused from what i looked at you still need the 4% mana node and enlighten 4 with skyforths or am I wrong

With skyforth and enlighten 4 you don't need this:

Last edited by monik390 on Dec 22, 2016, 2:07:07 AM

[/quote]

Can I add your screenshot to my guide? Otherwise they will overlook your post eventually.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"

Can I add your screenshot to my guide? Otherwise they will overlook your post eventually.[/quote]

hey unchained you should put expensive as fuck in all your guides as well lol

[/quote]

It's good to have it, but it's not necessary.[/quote]

how does it save a passive and jew socket? I'm confused from what i looked at you still need the 4% mana node and enlighten 4 with skyforths or am I wrong[/quote]

[/quote]

80 mana is enough to whirl around and use blade flurry? cause that's what youll have with skyforths and 4 enlightened which would also set me back 40+ exalts
"

Can I add your screenshot to my guide? Otherwise they will overlook your post eventually.[/quote]

Sure you can.

You are welcome.
"
bladeofurry wrote:

80 mana is enough to whirl around and use blade flurry? cause that's what youll have with skyforths and 4 enlightened which would also set me back 40+ exalts

For me even 60 mana without skyforths is ok for that. 80 is more than enough. Just keep mana regen at required level.
Last edited by monik390 on Dec 22, 2016, 10:11:00 AM
"
monik390 wrote:
"
bladeofurry wrote:

For me even 60 mana without skyforths is ok for that. 80 is more than enough. Just keep mana regen at required level.

tryin to do the math on poe planner to see how I can save currency if I keep the 4$ node with 3 enlightened and skyforth ill have 74 mana roughly if I have 4 enlightened ill have 121 mana I dunno If I can see myself spending 8ex+ on the 4 enlightened but if 74 will be enough maybe ill just stick with 3 for now
You can save many currency by taking Charisma next to Vaal Pact and the 4% reduced Mana reservation next to Chaos Inoculation. Both add up to 16% reduced Mana reservation. With that you dont need Skyforth and Enlighten 4.
Auraplanner: https://poe.mikelat.com/#onVqSo/9b.9b
"
Felski wrote:
You can save many currency by taking Charisma next to Vaal Pact and the 4% reduced Mana reservation next to Chaos Inoculation. Both add up to 16% reduced Mana reservation. With that you dont need Skyforth and Enlighten 4.
Auraplanner: https://poe.mikelat.com/#onVqSo/9b.9b

ya unchained showed me that on stream the other day only issue is at 93 to get those nodes youll have to sacrifice the damage nodes at the top of the tree do you think its worth it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info