[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
Tizid wrote:
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
Running CI atm.

If I swap to abyssus, 6 power charges, blood rage, warchief, ice golem, and lion's roar, I'm sitting at about 3600-9500 main hand pdps compared to the op 6300-14000. I can't figure out where my pdps is lacking that much--seems like it should be obvious, but I am pretty bad at min/maxing.

Anyone mind taking a look at my gear (character is "FrankyBadfinger") and seeing if anything jumps out?

Here's my gear posted for anyone able to help:

[...]

Vinktars is really bad for this build because you don't want your phys dmg converted to lightning since poison doesn't scale with it. Swap it for Taste of Hate (added cold dmg, not converted) and swap Basalt Flask for Sulphur Flask - atleast when you like to post your biggest possible number.

The rest really is min/maxing; better dmg on claws, crit multi on gear and so on.

"
Pitopito wrote:
Hi guys i need some advices in this build i tried uber atziri and died and also tried chimera and died too, i have 7.3k ES

also die in some t15 maps.

[...]

Also having troubles dealing with frost.

Thanks in advance

Hey, both of us have very similiar gear and I kill uber atziri, uber lab, chayula and guardians with it (not tried shaper yet). Most of these fights are just about learning the mechanics and knowing what to do. I failed one uber atziri run and one minotaur map too before I managed to kill them. Sometimes I still die to random shit (trash, wrong kill order on trio etc.) but 6 portals are more than enough to succeed in the end.

Yesterday I leveled from 91 to 92 only with 9 Chayula Breachstones and a few T15 maps.

For maps I switch my Witchfire Brew to one of the following flasks. Most of the time I use the Jade Flask since I'm skilled slightly different (Evasion; some ES/Eva hybrid nodes and Grace instead of Hatred).

How do either of you two deal with stun without skyforths?

Not getting stunned and not getting frozen is a huge priority with this build as you die the second you stop attacking. I would say replace your taste of hate with a silver flask that removes bleeding and use freeze immunity on your mana. (more charges for remove freezing or always keeping it up to stay away from freezing.... don't require as many chages for bleeding so i keep it on my silver flask.) The extra physical damage reduction from taste of hate seems unnecessary as you shatter every procupine anyways. Though i wouldn't recommend running a map with vulnerability if you are going to use abyssus.
Does anyone know if things like "increase area damage, increase damage, increase damage while dual wielding, increase damage with claws" = the same priority as "increased phsyical damage" when it comes to jewel shopping?
"
Babybean wrote:
Does anyone know if things like "increase area damage, increase damage, increase damage while dual wielding, increase damage with claws" = the same priority as "increased phsyical damage" when it comes to jewel shopping?

yep u can get either of those mods, and get good results

for example ur using dual claws with bladeflurry:

phys with one handed melee weapons mod
physical damage mod
melee dmg mod
area dmg mod
phys dmg while dual wielding
crit multi
area dmg

and so on, same for attackspeed
Not sure if this is answered already but do the bleed and poison rolls on voidheart matter?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Babybean wrote:

Vinktars is really bad for this build because you don't want your phys dmg converted to lightning since poison doesn't scale with it. Swap it for Taste of Hate (added cold dmg, not converted) and swap Basalt Flask for Sulphur Flask - atleast when you like to post your biggest possible number.

The rest really is min/maxing; better dmg on claws, crit multi on gear and so on.

Thanks for the tips. Only thing I changed this morning so far was exalting my gloves (lowest flat ES possible, RIP) and got a witchfire brew. That said: Shaper down.

If only he were actually harder than guardians (still have to kill two of them)!
I was wondering, would the Death's Hand work as an offhand?

+30% additional phys dmg as chaos dmg
-70% increased dmg

Both scale the poison.
Bleed doesn't scale with death's hand, but I feel the bleed is minor compared to the poison.

"
Tjirp wrote:
I was wondering, would the Death's Hand work as an offhand?

+30% additional phys dmg as chaos dmg
-70% increased dmg

Both scale the poison.
Bleed doesn't scale with death's hand, but I feel the bleed is minor compared to the poison.

It will work, however, having two scourge claws is much better (more damage AND TWO claws looks awesome).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
I started this character in beginning of leage but as a new player I realised starting with ES build is probably not a good idea. So I rolled Life based dagger assassin and leveled all the way to 84. On my life based assassin I never had any issues with cold breaches.

Now I was able to afford one scourge claw so I decided to give this ES build another try. However I am pretty much 99% times killed in cold breaches now. I am always perma frozen. I am spamming anti freeze potion but nothing seems to help ... I don't know how to deal with those breaches anymore. On my life based char I NEVER had to worry about this.

Here are my items so far! It's hard to level. I think I die about 10-15 times per level so I gain like 1-2 levels per day at best ( I am lv79), kinda frustrating. Sitting at 6,7k ES with my bad gear.

I am hoping to get another scourge aswll however .. right now losing ES shield would drop me from 6,7k ES down to 5k, not to mention all the fire res I would lose!

So far enjoy this build very much though. If I only didn't die so much! But yeah looking for advice on why I am always frozen while on my life assassin I never even worried about that.

//edit ... also I could be wrong but as far as I noticed ... with all my charges up my crit is only at 45% ... what gives?
Last edited by slowcow on Dec 23, 2016, 7:33:32 PM
"
slowcow wrote:
I started this character in beginning of leage but as a new player I realised starting with ES build is probably not a good idea. So I rolled Life based dagger assassin and leveled all the way to 84. On my life based assassin I never had any issues with cold breaches.

Now I was able to afford one scourge claw so I decided to give this ES build another try. However I am pretty much 99% times killed in cold breaches now. I am always perma frozen. I am spamming anti freeze potion but nothing seems to help ... I don't know how to deal with those breaches anymore. On my life based char I NEVER had to worry about this.

Here are my items so far! It's hard to level. I think I die about 10-15 times per level so I gain like 1-2 levels per day at best ( I am lv79), kinda frustrating. Sitting at 6,7k ES with my bad gear.

I am hoping to get another scourge aswll however .. right now losing ES shield would drop me from 6,7k ES down to 5k, not to mention all the fire res I would lose!

So far enjoy this build very much though. If I only didn't die so much! But yeah looking for advice on why I am always frozen while on my life assassin I never even worried about that.

//edit ... also I could be wrong but as far as I noticed ... with all my charges up my crit is only at 45% ... what gives?

1. Craft anti-freeze on your silver flask and craft anti-bleed on your mana potion.

2. Your critical chance is low because you don't have all the power charges on your tree. You are also missing some critical chance nodes on the tree as well. You should try to get critical chance on your gear (amulet/ring).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 23, 2016, 7:41:40 PM
will someone help me :/

5.1es and lvl 86.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info