[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
slowcow wrote:
I started this character in beginning of leage but as a new player I realised starting with ES build is probably not a good idea. So I rolled Life based dagger assassin and leveled all the way to 84. On my life based assassin I never had any issues with cold breaches.

Now I was able to afford one scourge claw so I decided to give this ES build another try. However I am pretty much 99% times killed in cold breaches now. I am always perma frozen. I am spamming anti freeze potion but nothing seems to help ... I don't know how to deal with those breaches anymore. On my life based char I NEVER had to worry about this.

Here are my items so far! It's hard to level. I think I die about 10-15 times per level so I gain like 1-2 levels per day at best ( I am lv79), kinda frustrating. Sitting at 6,7k ES with my bad gear.

I am hoping to get another scourge aswll however .. right now losing ES shield would drop me from 6,7k ES down to 5k, not to mention all the fire res I would lose!

So far enjoy this build very much though. If I only didn't die so much! But yeah looking for advice on why I am always frozen while on my life assassin I never even worried about that.

//edit ... also I could be wrong but as far as I noticed ... with all my charges up my crit is only at 45% ... what gives?

I also switched over from a life based dagger version once I could afford the claws. Having never played a CI char before I was a bit shocked by the stun/freeze problem. Dying a ton more than I did on the Bino's/Life Blade Flurry version - I've been stuck on 90 for twice as long as it took to get there with the life-based. I feel like Skyforth and/or the Stun boot enchant will help.
where does endurance charges come from ?
"
Vaikisss wrote:
where does endurance charges come from ?

Claws of the Magpie (tree node).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
how is your tooltip so high? mine is like 4k buffed can you take a look at my profile? Disabuse_Crits
sooo I finaly went dual claws and got rid of the shield

I'm siting at only 6.3k es :/ not sure what to do about it I can add es to my ring but i switch out my ammy for the one current and 15% only bumped me up 100 es so i don't think another 200 is gonna do much

Spoiler

i love the build but ya start of the league not viable at all
I have some problems with strength and using Abyssus. I have only 106 strength and using efficient training jewel. Any advices here for not using it?
"
bladeofurry wrote:

I'm siting at only 6.3k es :/ not sure what to do about it I can add es to my ring but i switch out my ammy for the one current and 15% only bumped me up 100 es so i don't think another 200 is gonna do much

Spoiler

Flat ES on both your ring and amulet will help more so than the %

I'm sitting @ 8k with abyssus right now. And I can do t15 maps no problem.

Might switch things up though, but we'll see. And I'm still only running one scourge and a 5L chest.
"
Kaotic wrote:
"
bladeofurry wrote:

Spoiler

Might switch things up though, but we'll see. And I'm still only running one scourge and a 5L chest.

cant have flat es on voidheart so your saying flat es 10-17 or whatever it is,is better then 10-20% to es? that doesn't seem right
so do people have hard time killing guardians with this build? minataur just kicked my ass wasted all 5 portals and barely got him to 25% I don't underatand what I'm doing wrong is it cause I'm not running 3 auras?
"
bladeofurry wrote:
"
Kaotic wrote:
"
bladeofurry wrote:

Spoiler

cant have flat es on voidheart so your saying flat es 10-17 or whatever it is,is better then 10-20% to es? that doesn't seem right

A better flat ES roll on your ring (40-50 is doable) plus the elreon enchant for % ES will net you more ES. Plus you can roll 40-50 flat on your amulet and that equates to 200-300 play ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info