[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
kidZ wrote:
Hey bud your build looks really solid I'll probably pick it up as a starter in Breach.

I only have one question, in the Ascendancy nones why didn't you pick up Cloaked in Savagery?
100% of the damage leeched sounds like something really OP, can you explain your thoughts?

Cloacked in Savagery - for what? Its dont work for reflect, and normal monster cant deal u 15% hp for 1 hit. Only bosses? No thx, i better pick immun stan for clear map and +25% AS for solo bosses.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I don't think this is a bad choice for league starter. The boots are high but hopefully by the time you reach a high enough lvl to wear them you can afford them (more or less). If it does shaper (see vids) then uber lab should be easy peasy.

U can watch my stream on start league and u can watch what its rly easy variable for starting.
you are wrong about chance to hit. how do you calculate your chance against shaper?
read wiki http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Accuracy, there is formula, chance to hit depends on your accuracy and evasion of monster.
you can increase dps against bosses greatly with some investments in accuracy.
good build, i will start breach with something like this.
triwesterki, just doing 1 test ok?
Just take 80 lvl gear, and equip standart items (all items dont must have +acc). But skills in skill tree what upped %acc u can learn.
And check u chance to hit %.
And lvlup to 83, 86, 90 - u can see what u chance to hit % lose :)
you do understand "chance to hit" mechanic wrong. your test shows nothing.
What's the reason you picked brightbeack over doryani scepter?
"
triwesterki wrote:
you do understand "chance to hit" mechanic wrong. your test shows nothing.

Its YOU dont undarstand :)
Just read wiki and watch test video :)
Your build looks solid for breach league. Can you tell me why are those boots necessary or are they just convenient?
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"
Entropher wrote:
Your build looks solid for breach league. Can you tell me why are those boots necessary or are they just convenient?

Well as the boot says, immunity to bleed, +1 endurance and decent resist and speed.
how good is that build with budget gear in mapping? Seems that you die very fast or?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info