[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

I'm getting one shot a lot, struggling to deal with keep endurance charges active so that immortal call actually does anything. Can you explain the scenario for using each skill gem? I tried using reave and it kinda sucked compared to blade flurry and cons path.
Give me a break those two weapons alone are worth 100ex EZ and you can't buy one every day even if you beg
I am dying all the time. No matter what map at t15+ , as soon as there are +10 mobs, I die. I die at all guardians aswell. Am I missing something?
Last edited by steejayz on Oct 20, 2018, 11:39:27 AM
"
steejayz wrote:
I am dying all the time. No matter what map at t15+ , as soon as there are +10 mobs, I die. I die at all guardians aswell. Am I missing something?

Abyssus builds lol
Why is this better than going Scion?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Why is this better than going Scion?

Cos author decide that its more point effective.

And u got +40% MORE damage as Bers instead +10 from Scion.
any update for this patch? i saw you're level 89 with dual ahn's might/pacifism, is that the set up for bossing?
"
any update for this patch? i saw you're level 89 with dual ahn's might/pacifism, is that the set up for bossing?

Dual Wield being killed in 3.5.0, so for now author just trying things and dont recomend follow this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info