[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"

I never said is was 330 P-DPS. I said it was 330 DPS.

The base ele dmg still scales with passives, just not as well as flat Physical.

Anyway, It's going much much better now. It turned out that I was just using it wrong. I now realize I have to dash in quickly to each mob and kill them before they react, keeping up Endurance charges at all times.

I have to give you credit for suggesting Warbringer, it works quite well. Tooltip is now at 16.3k in hideout and the damage is much better. Life is at 5.2k which is fine for t10 maps, but I'll need more armor/life for red maps.

This kind of builds works with Pdps, because its the way to scale. Claws with 330 DPS is garbage, same as claws with 150 Pdps. You need to understand how the damage is calculated and why tooltip doesnt work. BF's DPS is calculated stage by stage, so the tooltip will never show you a realistic DPS. In other hand, there are belts like yours for 1 alch in poe.trade.
"
Drogtar wrote:

In other hand, there are belts like yours for 1 alch in poe.trade.
\

I just punched in my belts exact stats in POE.trade, cheapest belt with those stats = 150 chaos.

Nice trolling though.

Anyway, Tooltip is now at 18.4k. Starting to feel like good damage now woot!

I'm Left of Right and far Right of Left.
"

I just punched in my belts exact stats in POE.trade, cheapest belt with those stats = 150 chaos.

Nice trolling though.

I think you dont know how to properly search in poe.trade. You have to set up a search with "+# to maximum life min=90" and "+% total elemental resistances min=90" and you will find thousands of belts better than yours for less that 4c. If you look for some belt with EXACTLY moods like yours, you are doing wrong. For the craft mod, you just have to looking for a belt with free prefix
yep
=========================================================
My stream u can watching here twitch.tv

Just something what i do not understand, if this is the most OP skill in the game "BF", why the ppl is not doing builds only with this skill? in fact, if u can reach 12m with this skills why i need the rest? lol...
Because its for single target dps. For clear speed its not best skill, for clear i just changed main skill bf to vall reave and ez clearing maps.
And ye, bf its not easy skill for usability, every 6th stage release.
Got 511 depth lvl.
Top 1 berserk of marauder depth ladder.
Top 6 marauder of depth ladder.
Added videos
[3.4.x DELVE LEAGUE]
[3.4.0] [BLADE FLURRY] Easy Uber Elder
[3.4.0] [Consecrated Path] Uber Elder Guardian (Minotaur)
[3.4.0] [Consecrated Path] Uber Elder Guardian (Phoenix)
[3.4.0] [Consecrated Path] Uber Elder Guardian (Chimera)
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Sep 16, 2018, 1:16:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info