[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

added video [3.3.0] [BLADE FLURRY] Uber Elder - not ideal, but only 1 rip.
=========================================================
My stream u can watching here twitch.tv
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Jul 11, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

Can't work out why my dmg is so low, likewise it seems that BF does not benefit from life-on-hit.

I can't even face-tank t5 trash! Max life on hit and 1,000+ leech/s.

It also seems like Kaom's roots are mandatory, otherwise you just get repeatedly stunned/frozen from just trash mobs.

But yeah, my DPS on a 6L is woeful. Tooltip shows only 10.6k in hideout. Granted I don't have Dory's scepter, but I have a 330 dps claw.

But one thing is for sure, I cannot get anywhere near enough sustain, going to have to respec into haemotology and possibly vitality void.

I'm Left of Right and far Right of Left.
twittypoopcraft
1) your claw not 330, your claw only 273 pdps
2) u have only 5k hp on 85 lvl, and should be almost 5.500 - this suggests that your skill tree has bellow 190% inc.hp
3) u has only 2 jewel and its jewels rly bad, only 2 affixs - its 1c jewels
4) u has not good allocated skills, versatility and forces of nature - this suggests that u has bad amulet.
5) your ring #1 has 63% total res and 67 hp = 1c cost
6) your ring #2 has 30% total res and 75 hp = 1c cost
7) your belt has 45% total res and 82 hp = 1c cost
8) your gloves has 0% inc.dmg and only 42% total res = 1c cost
9) all jewellery dont have flat phys dmg
10) u dont have requires flasks: diamond flask and basalt flask
Well, u has 89 raider and 90 jugg, this suggests that u has some currency, but u send for my build only 6L body and weapons. Rly, just look your equip.
0 flat dmg. 100% total res from ALL acsessuares.
Low hp from skill tree. Dont have requires items (flasks).
Bottom line: you didn't even try. You just bought the garbage and put it on a character with a not very good tree skills. It doesn't work like that.
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
twittypoopcraft
1) your claw not 330, your claw only 273 pdps
2) u have only 5k hp on 85 lvl, and should be almost 5.500 - this suggests that your skill tree has bellow 190% inc.hp
3) u has only 2 jewel and its jewels rly bad, only 2 affixs - its 1c jewels
4) u has not good allocated skills, versatility and forces of nature - this suggests that u has bad amulet.
5) your ring #1 has 63% total res and 67 hp = 1c cost
6) your ring #2 has 30% total res and 75 hp = 1c cost
7) your belt has 45% total res and 82 hp = 1c cost
8) your gloves has 0% inc.dmg and only 42% total res = 1c cost
9) all jewellery dont have flat phys dmg
10) u dont have requires flasks: diamond flask and basalt flask
Well, u has 89 raider and 90 jugg, this suggests that u has some currency, but u send for my build only 6L body and weapons. Rly, just look your equip.
0 flat dmg. 100% total res from ALL acsessuares.
Low hp from skill tree. Dont have requires items (flasks).
Bottom line: you didn't even try. You just bought the garbage and put it on a character with a not very good tree skills. It doesn't work like that.

Wow, calm down dude, you sound angry lol.

All things being relative, I have crap gear on other builds and can get 200K+ tooltip dps on a 5L.

It just didn't occur to me how gear dependent BF is.

Yes the gear I had on was only what I could scrimp from chest, just to get a feel for the potential of the build. Usually average gear will still return good numbers if the build is viable. From there I can decide to invest in better gear for it.

I was just shocked at how low the dps was on a 6L. But yeah the gear ceiling seems very high with this build. I only changed a few items around and my tooltip went from 10k to almost 16k.

Also,the 330 dps claw was my off-hand. Main hand is 277 dps. But now I have Dory's for off-hand.

Here's the claw I was using before Dory's:

PS: You seem cut for some reason, like I was paying out your build, but I never did. Then you go on to insult me in every way you possibly could. You sound very elitist.

I went into a brief moment of despair when I specced for this build because it wasn't working well out of the box. Give me a break lol. If you would have been humble about it I would probably be thanking you right now.

Last edited by twittypoopcraft on Jul 15, 2018, 3:19:42 AM
Insults? I didn't insult you, you're confusing something. I said that you didn't do anything to try this build.
I have in 1 post all painted, what gear for levelling, what for the foreign game, and so on. And painted category things.
What's more, you take real garbage and dress it up on yourself. Then you wonder why I write that you wear garbage?
I don't understand your logic.
And Yes, the claw you showed, it has 157 dps. Even from the vendor and the stronger claw can be bought.
Well, I apologize if my words seem harsh to you.
But also you understand, you try someone else's build - completely ignoring that is written, and you are surprised still to something.
You misunderstand.

My original comment and frustration was with BF, not this build. It has very little to do with your build as I only used it to see what weapons work with BF. It was a general concern with the skill, not your build. As you can see I'm not really using your build, but I used your weapon choice.

Also, that weapon is 330 dps. Look it up in POB.

I'll do the math for you:

151 physical
171 elemental
Attacks/s 1.50

= 327.8 DPS

Your evaluation of my gear was just plain wrong. I searched POE.trade for the exact same stats and the cheapest belt was 30c. You're just being needlessly spiteful. The gear wasn't great, but it wasn;t "trash" either, And certainly worth more than 1c per item lol.

You seem intent on belittling my choices at every turn. Calling that a trash weapon, but in reality it returned the best DPS out of anything I could find on POB. The only weapon that was better was Dory's.

Clearly not a trash vendor weapon. All your advice so far carries with a stench of contempt and arrogance. I figure you are just being defensive about your build, but please understand I was not questioning your build, I was questioning the mechanics of BF itself.

I should have posted this in general discussion.

Last edited by twittypoopcraft on Jul 15, 2018, 5:30:38 PM
You can keep trying BF's work.
However the first post you published in my guide. And you didn't ask for help to figure out where you were wrong. You just suggested that you can not even T5 trash to profanity.
And this is of course a slap in my address.
You may have meant something else, but it turned out that way!
To which I received an appropriate response.
During:
1) phys dps and ele dps are not the same. Your claw which has been shown, is 150 pdps.
2)" but in reality it returned the best DPS out of anything I could find on pop " - the wasp nest, cost 1 alch, touch of angry, cost 1 alch - hmmm... and this is indicated in the first post about these claws.
3) I'm not really interested in what gear you used for the sample at 30c. I can repeat again: I clearly stated in post 1, what armor to use for leveling, what gear is more or less average, and some armor would be a good. However, what you used, it's not even a bad gear, it's really rubbish!
What is bad gear, such as 80% ring total res and flat phys 8. But no HP. That's badass.
But when you use the gear I mentioned in the previous post is trash!
I respect your perseverance in trying this skill.
But you will not know what this skill is capable of, if you pick up things like that.

I never said is was 330 P-DPS. I said it was 330 DPS.

The base ele dmg still scales with passives, just not as well as flat Physical.

Anyway, It's going much much better now. It turned out that I was just using it wrong. I now realize I have to dash in quickly to each mob and kill them before they react, keeping up Endurance charges at all times.

I have to give you credit for suggesting Warbringer, it works quite well. Tooltip is now at 16.3k in hideout and the damage is much better. Life is at 5.2k which is fine for t10 maps, but I'll need more armor/life for red maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info