[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

all videos u can watch only stationary PK. If u use phone or tablet, then u cant watch any videos. Its rules youtube.
is this hc breach viable?
The one thing I wonder the most is why don't you use Bino's for this build?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
The one thing I wonder the most is why don't you use Bino's for this build?

The build doesnt apply poison. But its a good choice if you dont find a good piece of rare item with high dps.
Hi,

I'm going to make this build in this league, even with the nerf of the blade fury u think still viable to kill the shapper?

Last league I created 3 builds and i do not killed the shapper:p.
This time I want to know if I have a chance before create build.

I have 2 questions:
1- whath u think about Cloaked in savagery and Vaal pact for this Build?
2- Could I change claws for dagga or one hand sword?

thanks for build, have a nice day!
1 question, for bosses, replace increased area of effect for?... thanks
Last edited by Madasan on Dec 3, 2016, 1:20:50 PM
"
OzzyBurn wrote:
Hi,

I'm going to make this build in this league, even with the nerf of the blade fury u think still viable to kill the shapper?

Last league I created 3 builds and i do not killed the shapper:p.
This time I want to know if I have a chance before create build.

I have 2 questions:
1- whath u think about Cloaked in savagery and Vaal pact for this Build?
2- Could I change claws for dagga or one hand sword?

thanks for build, have a nice day!

ts had tired, so i will anwer for him:

1.1 Cloaked in savagery mechanic will make this skill useful only vs boses, cos mostly white/blue mobs cant do 15% of u hp by one hit, so most of time you will get nothing from it.
1.2 If yll read first post jf thread more accurately - u will find, that if you have Atziri's Acuity you could fell free to drop Vaal pact, but till y dont have this item - u have to take VP.

2. sure, u could fell free to choose any 1h weapon, if y will lucky enouth to by good and cheap dager /sword with high pDPS / ias / cc :)
"
Madasan wrote:
1 question, for bosses, replace increased area of effect for?... thanks

answer is pretty simple and obvious - http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Concentrated_Effect_Support
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Dec 3, 2016, 2:35:57 PM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
is this hc breach viable?

its was in 2.4.3, now HC build version at testing cos of high ele damage from breach mobs.

"

ts had tired, so i will anwer for him:

1.1 Cloaked in savagery mechanic will make this skill useful only vs boses, cos mostly white/blue mobs cant do 15% of u hp by one hit, so most of time you will get nothing from it.
1.2 If yll read first post jf thread more accurately - u will find, that if you have Atziri's Acuity you could fell free to drop Vaal pact, but till y dont have this item - u have to take VP.

2. sure, u could fell free to choose any 1h weapon, if y will lucky enouth to by good and cheap dager /sword with high pDPS / ias / cc :)

Thanks for answer :)

I'll try this build, this time I hope kill the shapper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info