[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Garfunkel, quite right
=======================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv
I think it comes down to personal preference. You don't really need the 100% leech but the damage output can be useful. Warbringer is good for stuff like lab but a surgeon's life flask is enough in most cases.
Here's a quick chimera run with cloacked in savagery instead of warbringer. No major problems.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5jHwvwmeS0

Also you can add enfeeble in your cast when damage taken setup if you don't have ele weakness on hit gloves while you're levelling and get cloacked in savagey. You'll be safe enough.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Sep 3, 2017, 12:28:13 PM
U rly think what fog its problem? :)
Its old videos but its work - [BLADE FLURRY] chimera fog, how need evade or how this work?
=======================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv
Stated this build to do guardian/atziri challenges but damn.... Getting absolutely rolled this league with this build. Didn't have to many issues last league even before I got 6 link coil tho i had crazy sword I found on my howa char. Boss/Trash looks at me side ways I explode with 6.6k HP right now

(prob 1000+ in fuse trying to 6link coil. no joy. Sold 3-4 5-links lol rip..)

edit1: ffs just died again in vault. 100 to 0. averaging 2m xp an hour. only 100 more hours until level 92! lol

edit2: swapped to fully upgraded Lunaris which seems to be helping
Last edited by liqued on Sep 3, 2017, 5:49:03 PM
"
liqued wrote:
Stated this build to do guardian/atziri challenges but damn.... Getting absolutely rolled this league with this build. Didn't have to many issues last league even before I got 6 link coil tho i had crazy sword I found on my howa char. Boss/Trash looks at me side ways I explode with 6.6k HP right now

(prob 1000+ in fuse trying to 6link coil. no joy. Sold 3-4 5-links lol rip..)

edit1: ffs just died again in vault. 100 to 0. averaging 2m xp an hour. only 100 more hours until level 92! lol

edit2: swapped to fully upgraded Lunaris which seems to be helping

Your gear is terrible.

And to speak less of overall quality, your sword has a 5% base crit. Get a sword with much higher crit.

Also, going 5l Coil with nonenchanted Abyssus would probably do great for you. Keep one instead of selling. I can't speak for your char, but for mine it's around 50% more damage, but mine isn't completely leveled yet(lvl68).

EDIT: And Abyssus was nerfed from 200+ multi to 100+ multi.
Last edited by ExiledPoe on Sep 3, 2017, 11:45:00 PM
Anyone got any recommendations on skill combos to level this build with till it truly gets rollin? I typically play casters. What are some good melee skill combos for racing to the end of act 10?
"
ExiledPoe wrote:
"
liqued wrote:
cut

Your gear is terrible.

And to speak less of overall quality, your sword has a 5% base crit. Get a sword with much higher crit.

Also, going 5l Coil with nonenchanted Abyssus would probably do great for you. Keep one instead of selling. I can't speak for your char, but for mine it's around 50% more damage, but mine isn't completely leveled yet(lvl68).

EDIT: And Abyssus was nerfed from 200+ multi to 100+ multi.

Yup, upgrading slowly. I'n not PoE rich that I can drop 1000c on gear. :( tho did ancient orb a sin's rebirth which I sold then bought a taste.

Sadly to upgrade the sword, which was cheap and an upgrade over old one, is incredibly expensive.

Going 5L+Abysus is an extremely small upgrade 20k if I recall per having to drop a gem. All the while trying to gear around -30 lightning.

@Malira use sunder for awhile until blade flurry gets some levels for the aoe scaling.
Last edited by liqued on Sep 4, 2017, 11:53:02 AM
"
Malira wrote:
Anyone got any recommendations on skill combos to level this build with till it truly gets rollin? I typically play casters. What are some good melee skill combos for racing to the end of act 10?

I played Sunder with Limbsplit/Cauteriser until a10.
Just dual wield sunder for leveling with something like tempestuous steel in your offhand. Links would be sunder -conc effect - melee phys dmg - multistrike - maim - ruthless. Sunder is actually amazing for mapping, it's way better than blade flurry, shame the single target isn't that good.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Sep 4, 2017, 4:37:51 PM
"
liqued wrote:
"
ExiledPoe wrote:
"
liqued wrote:
cut

*CUT*.

Yup, upgrading slowly. I'n not PoE rich that I can drop 1000c on gear. :( tho did ancient orb a sin's rebirth which I sold then bought a taste.

Sadly to upgrade the sword, which was cheap and an upgrade over old one, is incredibly expensive.

Going 5L+Abysus is an extremely small upgrade 20k if I recall per having to drop a gem. All the while trying to gear around -30 lightning.

@Malira use sunder for awhile until blade flurry gets some levels for the aoe scaling.

upgraded sword!

Which now makes a 5link coil+abys worth it per the crit on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info