[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
MAD_DAN wrote:
Just a heads up, importing your character in PoB shows 568330 damage vs shaper without flasks, and 952883 damage with atziri, lion and taste of hate active.

On normal mobs the dps is 1.7 million so i'm guessing you're missing a comma in the 16 million dps in the title as there is no way one can achieve that.

Also vs shaper you will not have flasks that much of the time so the average DPS is arround the 500k mark.

This seems to be sufficient for shaper killing, just wanted to clarify for people that build this and check their build in PoB and have no ideea why they're not reaching 16 million or smth.

The OP is going to froth with excitement in proving that his dps is closer to 16 mill than 500k.

Some builds can achieve millions of dps, even 16 million dps.

https://pastebin.com/juqKh5YP this one has 3.7 mil dps vs shaper (no frenzy) which is enough dps for us to drop a phase before flasks run out.

The same build can get to 12.1 mil dps or 6.6 mil vs shaper (no frenzy) with the gear I have in std.

I'm not sure what the OPs current dps, though I know it's well over 500k vs shaper.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Sep 5, 2017, 11:12:17 AM
Have had a real fun time with this build. Mapping can be a bit painful when doing damage rolled mods. Minus max res is a tough time as well but overall excellent build. Destroying shaper!

For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
hmcg020 wrote:

The OP is going to froth with excitement in proving that his dps is closer to 16 mill than 500k.

Some builds can achieve millions of dps, even 16 million dps.

https://pastebin.com/juqKh5YP this one has 3.7 mil dps vs shaper (no frenzy) which is enough dps for us to drop a phase before flasks run out.

The same build can get to 12.1 mil dps or 6.6 mil vs shaper (no frenzy) with the gear I have in std.

I'm not sure what the OPs current dps, though I know it's well over 500k vs shaper.

That build you gave me has a 571 dps 8.42 crit dagger, lol, obviously it has that kind of dps.

I didn't mean to generalise sorry about that, i'm talking about this specific build with OP's current gear.

The OP build imported in POB has 500k dps vs shaper, not 16 million. I doubt he can prove otherwise. I can check all unrealistic stuff there, it won't even get close to 16 million in 16 million years lol.

What I said still stands.
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
Last edited by MAD_DAN on Sep 5, 2017, 12:22:12 PM
https://pastebin.com/yw3BzXPg

How is that 500K.
You can tick off "hit recently" and you will still have 5.4 million shaper dps.
Note that I don't have resists on my belt so I had to compensate with jewels.
Optimal dps can be way higher.

Everything above like 3 million shaper dps will kill a shaper's phase while facetanking the beam before he even finishes.

As for 16 million yeah it's kinda a clickbait since you never meet those conditions while mapping.
Tick, use frenzy charges, put "is the enemy a boss?" to "no". In my case "have you killed recently lowers my dps because I have a boss killing boot enchant.
I hit 13.9 million and this is with resistance jewels. I know you never meet those conditions while mapping. Who would play with conc effect and calculate the dps with the bleeding proc from the totem.
But having even 3+ mill shaper dps is fucking ridiculous dps. Everything above 1million should be a smooth kill except if you're a total bum.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Sep 5, 2017, 12:30:42 PM
Keep in mind, I'm talking about OP's harbinger char from 3.0, not the legacy char or any 500DPS weapon char mirrored etc bla bla.

Any new guy clicking the thread would instantly think he would get 16 mil dps just getting abysus, BF, random weapon and do the tree and bingo.

I just said to clarify, OP's harbinger char with harbinger videos has 500k shaper dps, which is enough, and for new people not to panick that they're not magically getting 16 million.

Obviously replacing the weapon with a 8348409840DPS whatever will get that, of course.
It's my harbinger character's numbers.

I see you have only 500k shaper dps though but there are so many wrong things in your setup.
Gonna edit this post and tell what.
EDIT:

You're level 81
YOU HAVE 3 LIFE FLASKS. Not even atziri's promise which doesn't cost anything, lion's roar is cheap too.
You have level 18 and 0q gems
You use ruthless in your setup instead of inc area/conc effect
Your abyssus is badly rolled (46% inc damage taken) but that's not a dps issue.
Your amulet has low phys, even though it has good accuracy, you don't even have crit multi.
No enchant boots.
Power charges don't give that much dps to this build. You sacrifice an entire 4 link to the orb of storms setup.
Missing stuff like ancestral protector for a nice dps boost on bosses.
Doryani is badly rolled. Not expensive to upgrade.
You use coil but have no remove shock on your flasks.
I don't like the links on your weapons
No blood rage
Then there is stuff that just can be upgraded but if you fix the rest you will already be good.
Rings could be better
Missing the 6th link.

PS: I know my gear is expensive but I have put a PoB link (page 98) without level 21 gems and a Scaeva in main hand and the build still had 3+ million shaper dps.
Blade Flurry is a natural boss killer skill. It's really easy to scale it.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Sep 5, 2017, 1:00:21 PM
The 16m number is definitely bullshit vs Shaper(or used with software not nearly as good as POB) but with good gear you can easily get 2m+(on POB).
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:

How is that 500K.

Everything above like 3 million shaper dps will kill a shaper's phase while facetanking the beam before he even finishes.

As for 16 million yeah it's kinda a clickbait since you never meet those conditions while mapping.
Tick, use frenzy charges, put "is the enemy a boss?" to "no". In my case "have you killed recently lowers my dps because I have a boss killing boot enchant.
I hit 13.9 million and this is with resistance jewels. I know you never meet those conditions while mapping. Who would play with conc effect and calculate the dps with the bleeding proc from the totem.
But having even 3+ mill shaper dps is fucking ridiculous dps. Everything above 1million should be a smooth kill except if you're a total bum.

Can you tell me why you ticked "Is the enemy bleeding?" and "Is the enemy shocked?" ? I don't see anywhere in your build nodes or items to bleed and shock.
I might be wrong but taking those 2 options out we are left with 1.9-2.2 Million Dps which is an OK DPS, and honestly very far from your initial 6M DPS.

I know that the Head hunter can increase a lot your dps while mapping but adding it or leaving it out doesn't change the DPS on PoB.

I am not telling your build is missleading I am just trying to understand it.
"
Duckjap wrote:
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:

How is that 500K.

Can you tell me why you ticked "Is the enemy bleeding?" and "Is the enemy shocked?" ? I don't see anywhere in your build nodes or items to bleed and shock.
I might be wrong but taking those 2 options out we are left with 1.9-2.2 Million Dps which is an OK DPS, and honestly very far from your initial 6M DPS.

I know that the Head hunter can increase a lot your dps while mapping but adding it or leaving it out doesn't change the DPS on PoB.

I am not telling your build is missleading I am just trying to understand it.

No worries I'll explain. Ancestral protector + chance to bleed

You put it behind the boss. Bleed base duration is 5 seconds (a lot).
If you don't like to be bothered with the totem just keep ruthless in your 6th link, Shaper dps should still be above 5 million.
Shaper and Uber now can be shocked. We do lightning damage. Lots of if when you crit. You will shock them.
As for the headhunter. I'm missing like 120 total ele resists while wearing it. What I meant is that I sacrifice like 5 jewel mods on my jewels to get resists instead of more damage/life/whatever.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Sep 5, 2017, 1:10:00 PM
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
It's my harbinger character's numbers.

I see you have only 500k shaper dps though but there are so many wrong things in your setup.
Gonna edit this post and tell what.
EDIT:

You're level 81
YOU HAVE 3 LIFE FLASKS. Not even atziri's promise which doesn't cost anything, lion's roar is cheap too.
You have level 18 and 0q gems
You use ruthless in your setup instead of inc area/conc effect
Your abyssus is badly rolled (46% inc damage taken) but that's not a dps issue.
Your amulet has low phys, even though it has good accuracy, you don't even have crit multi.
No enchant boots.
Power charges don't give that much dps to this build. You sacrifice an entire 4 link to the orb of storms setup.
Missing stuff like ancestral protector for a nice dps boost on bosses.
Doryani is badly rolled. Not expensive to upgrade.
You use coil but have no remove shock on your flasks.
I don't like the links on your weapons
No blood rage
Then there is stuff that just can be upgraded but if you fix the rest you will already be good.
Rings could be better
Missing the 6th link.

PS: I know my gear is expensive but I have put a PoB link (page 98) without level 21 gems and a Scaeva in main hand and the build still had 3+ million shaper dps.
Blade Flurry is a natural boss killer skill. It's really easy to scale it.

Um..yes, thank you for the analysis, but I wasn't talking about me, I actually imported OP's harbinger char in PoB as the character is public.

I know my char is trash lol I have no money to upgrade it yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info