[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
Ocelot, thanks for all your replies, it is very helpful.

Why did you switch to Belly? Do you ever use coil?

Can you link your gear/gem/jewel setup for shaper v mapping?

I find it very hard to cap res with coil when using shaper gloves, abyssus, kaoms roots, sibyls and biscos. I can do it but I have to change my jewels out for ones with more res when mapping with biscos.

Do you use sibyls for shaper? I assume not, right?

I switched back to belly because it allows me to get more damage mods on my jewels and I can take more life nodes available to me and respec some damage. I take bigger hits from physical damage but the life difference makes up for it. Also it gives me a better life pool against elemental damage.
For shaper i use a second rare ring. With pretty much only damage and life on it. You can check my character now, it has shaper/ guardians gear on it.

Excellent, thanks mate! Thanks for the help Mahsepp and Ocelot!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
been a while, but did well for myself
just managed to kill uber atziri and shaper first time
had lil struggle with other chars due bad computer
Spoiler

Spoiler
Warbringer is bad. Never again.
"
spencerb wrote:
How can you not take cloaked in savagery? That is the single most OP node in the entire game. The fact that this skill will auto detonate means you would be immortal to everything but one shots.

Cuz he hasn't realized Warbringer is bad yet and Cloaked in Savagery is miles better. Sadly, you can look at any build, see the author take Warbringer and nope out. It's bad.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 2, 2017, 2:49:39 PM
"
"
spencerb wrote:
How can you not take cloaked in savagery? That is the single most OP node in the entire game. The fact that this skill will auto detonate means you would be immortal to everything but one shots.

Cuz he hasn't realized Warbringer is bad yet and Cloaked in Savagery is miles better. Sadly, you can look at any build, see the author take Warbringer and nope out. It's bad.

i think its more a personal preference than being bad
it heals for quite a good ammount, with my 6.6k hp

25% instant heal, wich allows u to not use any hp pots and still be at full health while having blood rage activated
specially with bleeding on top til ur able to use ur potions its great for sustaining
or vs chimera guardian for example

there just scenarios where the extra leech isnt as a good as 25% selfheal every few seconds
only thing that kills me novadays are oneshots

"
Rufnet wrote:
"
"
spencerb wrote:

i think its more a personal preference than being bad
it heals for quite a good ammount, with my 6.6k hp

25% instant heal, wich allows u to not use any hp pots and still be at full health while having blood rage activated
specially with bleeding on top til ur able to use ur potions its great for sustaining
or vs chimera guardian for example

there just scenarios where the extra leech isnt as a good as 25% selfheal every few seconds
only thing that kills me novadays are oneshots

Sorry if I was misinterpreted to be calling HIM bad. I think Warbringer is bad. Its good earlier game, but red t15, bloody forget it. Instant leech face tanking beats 25% hp then cringing for 2 seconds.
"

Sorry if I was misinterpreted to be calling HIM bad. I think Warbringer is bad. Its good earlier game, but red t15, bloody forget it. Instant leech face tanking beats 25% hp then cringing for 2 seconds.

Point is, when there is nothing to leech from, you can die. We cant.
How would this build do using acuity and skipping vaal pact?
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"

You aren't tackling very hard stuff. When you do, you'll find Warbringer to be a complete joke.
"
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"

You aren't tackling very hard stuff. When you do, you'll find Warbringer to be a complete joke.

Did anyone notice that they reduced the cast time of Blood rage a while back? Why do you think they did that? Is it because stopping to cast something is not only a complete and utter waste of time/clear-speed/dps/survivability, it's pointlessly dangerous?

A HP Pot can heal 5k+ hp, have 3 uses and gain charges with critical strikes which doesn't require us to completely stop what we're doing making us vulnerable to any attack in poe.

I gain roughly 15% MORE dps from taking a savage hit with Cloaked in Shadows. White t1 mobs can savage hit even with Coil, so it's active almost all the time while mapping.

Let me ask this: when is it safe to completely stop attacking and cast a spell? Lab? When there's no mobs? You say when there's no mobs to leech from we risk dying? What are you talking about, honestly? Are you assuming that we will constantly cast blood rage to kill ourselves because using cloaked in shadows makes us morons? I would personally consider using Warbringer infinitely more retarded than using a skill that adds both dps and survivability (outside of lab). We can swap weapons to stop BR, unlike the OP who puts his auras in his weapons.

Do you want to use your Immortal call to manually heal up to 25% of your health while making yourself completely vulnerable to elemental damage and anything that comes after your IC ends?

The only scenario I think Warbringer isn't genuinely garbage is lab. I would glady challenge anyone to use warbringer in t16 maps with the same gear and see who dies first. Cloaked will deal MUCH more damage, clear faster, heal quicker, survive more attacks and just waste less time casting a spell that shouldn't even exist it's so garbage.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Sep 3, 2017, 3:13:48 AM
"
"
spencerb wrote:

The author of this build explained that with very high DPS you don't need 100% of damage leeched it is just excessive. YOu hit with one crit and your HP is full even with 1% of damage leeched as life.
Warbringer is more important for survival as it gives 25% life restore every 2 sec. And you can stack endurance charges fast and in a reliable way which is important for survival.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info