Black Screen. 32bit.

Dev Edit: Hijacking OP

"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Cheers, those logs have provided us with a bit more info.

Could you also try changing the compatibility mode (to Windows 7) for the game's shortcut, and seeing if that helps at all?

Also, is anyone having this problem with an Nvidia graphics card?

Please also let us know which operating system you're using, along with the type/model of your graphics card. Thanks.

Hello

Newest update fucked up my game. Any soultions?

Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 22, 2016, 2:09:56 AM
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2016, 6:25:52 PM
Same problem, wtb > solution or fix :c
I have exactly the same problem .... black screen and when for etc .. when i am pushing the option button and tab appears when for example i am doing save and close, it returns back to main screen but behind i have as as screen the option tab .. it is like it is copy paste every move i am doing like drag and roll graphics leaving trail behind all the time ... it is looks like the option windows have for the mouse pointer when you moving you mouse point leaving behind a trail of itself all the time

also when i am into the game into the town .. i have always black screen and the only thing i can see is my intetory my skill tree .. but in the town i have black screen and i am seeing only the names of Ventors ... and when i am moving without seeing my character of course .. i have the same effect with ventors names leaving a trail of their image
We have to wait. Hopefully GGG will fix it before new league ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i hope to fix it .. cause before that patch i was playing the game .. and now with that patch i have that problem you just posted with your images... So no POE for that weekend i guess ..
!!!exactly same problem!!! GGG PLS FIX THIS . Can we pls get al least developers comentary about this and approx time whan it can be fixed or how to fix it by myself
Last edited by noizemxm on Nov 18, 2016, 3:42:28 PM
I have the same issue. GGG pls send help :)
This issue is stupid. Its too widespread across too many hardware combinations. This was either done intentionally, or via sheer negligence. Its both 32 and 64 bit versions.

*ROLL IT BACK TIL YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TESTED IT.*

Act like you are running a game you are taking money in from and not just some kid in his mom's basement.
I am having the same Problem. GGG Help the poor computers out....
I am in the same condition. I want to do a league challenge....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info