Black Screen. 32bit.

"
CrazyBaNaN wrote:
Best performance were at pre 2.0 Patch (act 4) every next patch make this game worst

"
Daiena wrote:
Don't have exactly this specific issue,but ..

Windows ? 8 or 10 ?

7 x64 running 32bit client.
P.S. apparently now even alt-tabbing is like russian roulette - to be or not to be,will it freeze up and kick me back to logg-in screen,or force me to ctrlaltf4.
No rest for the wicked.
Last edited by Daiena on Nov 19, 2016, 6:43:26 PM
Has anyone on GGG Seen this Issue yet? :/ this makes us literally not able to play the game and such Error needs a fix Asap
"
Has anyone on GGG Seen this Issue yet? :/ this makes us literally not able to play the game and such Error needs a fix Asap

ill agree here -
x32 game client is NOT working under x86 Windows
or
x32 game client is NOT support DirectX 9.0 under x86 Windows
ing Ubervalg \ FutureRAMA
i've sended an email to ggg support and they don't answer... i guess that i'm not the only one who did this... i hope that they're working on a fix...
yeah i've emailed support aswell trying to get this problem fixed in the meantime if anyone finds a fix to this please send me a message. thanks Hellzone
The Lazy Potato

Last edited by itzhellzone on Nov 20, 2016, 4:41:48 AM
Hi, Hello. I'm new here, i just started playing PoE before the update came a few days ago.. I was really enjoying myself, i had fun, i found a game i could sink some time into then playing League of Legends or Brawlhall... But now, with this update, the 32 bit client is just a black screen where i can see the logo, and everything, and i can log in... But i can't see anything... When i open the 64 bit client, i can see, but the game is running way too slow for me to play... The Fps dropped from it's usual 30-40 to 15-5... I can't play.. please, GGG.. Help... I just got into this... And i really like PoE... Mostly because of the big Skill Tree..!
Last edited by OshimaShinu on Nov 20, 2016, 6:06:58 AM
"
OshimaShinu wrote:
Hi, Hello. I'm new here, i just started playing PoE before the update came a few days ago.. I was really enjoying myself, i had fun, i found a game i could sink some time into then playing League of Legends or Brawlhall... But now, with this update, the 32 bit client is just a black screen where i can see the logo, and everything, and i can log in... But i can't see anything... When i open the 64 bit client, i can see, but the game is running way too slow for me to play... The Fps dropped from it's usual 30-40 to 15-5... I can't play.. please, GGG.. Help... I just got into this... And i really like PoE... Mostly because of the big Skill Tree..!

Same here... I can run x64 client but I can't play with better quality.
"
miracle22071 wrote:
"
OshimaShinu wrote:

Same here... I can run x64 client but I can't play with better quality.

Hopefully they'll say something about this. Maybe if enough people mention the same problem about this in the same thread, they might actually do something? Or even reply?
in my case.... the 32 bit dx9 have the black screen, in the stand alone and the steam version... the dx11 64 bit stand alone crash on start up... and the 64 bit dx11 steam works in 0-4 fps... so... ggg said that this patch will make the game better... but this only get worst...
Dear POE officials, I am not insulting GGG, but am merely requesting a post from a GGG personnel on this thread, acknowledging that there is a serious issue with the way the game is on certain computers. Every person who has commented in this thread, and most likely many more players absolutely cannot play the game at all, and there currently is no known fix.

If I may assist, I do not have an error on my computer at home. Therefore, it most likely has nothing to do with Windows 10. (The computer I am using currently (mom's) is Windows 7 and has a "decent" gfx setup.) It may, however, have to do with Windows 7-8-vista running DX11 and then trying to play the game. From what I can tell, it does not have to do with graphics cards, although it very well could be the case. There Must be a correlation between the computer I'm on and the other player's computers who are receiving an In-game graphics error. Everything shows up but the ingame graphics. The character, the npc's, or anything in the environment is not shown on screen. The names of npc's, the "stash name", live chat screen, HUD, including potions, life and mana orbs, even the missions are shown on screen. Also, there is no rain to start the game, and you cannot see the original exiles at character select. You can see your character names. Another thing you can see is your inventory, micro shop, even your passive tree shows. I am able to go into instances, but again, all of what I said shows, and the environment does not. Everything other than what was stated to be shown is legitimately black-screen. I can hear all audio as well.

I know that does not fix the problem, but at least addressing that there is a major issue will in turn make for more content customers/players.

Pictures displaying what is described above:

I hope it helps, and again, hopefully this gets fixed quickly, a multitude of folks really would like to play soon.
Last edited by MatthiasFranco on Nov 20, 2016, 6:48:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info