Black Screen. 32bit.

the issue in the second screenshot is fixed by turning on antialiasing, but nothing i tried fixed the black background
Same problem, i hope we get some help!
anyone tried uninstalling and installing again?
"
Oniliph wrote:

yes - no result

Have any one with x32 Net.4.0+ instaled ?
ing Ubervalg \ FutureRAMA
"
CrazyBaNaN wrote:
"
Oniliph wrote:

yes - no result

Have any one with x32 Net.4.0+ instaled ?

I have 4.6.2

Black Screen like a boss. :(
I'm quite surprised problem like this doesnt seem to get any attention / response from GGG but some utterly insignificant shitposts on reddit do.

I've seen 1 post on reddit but it got downvoted to like page 5 or 6 ? Sigh...
Nothing helps. Hopefully they will fix it asap... or i will have to quit PoE :(
GGG man stop being a b
Same problem as OP. Hope GGG is aware and working on a solution, game is completely unplayable now.
"When you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail."
Don't have exactly this specific issue,but i do get black screen on x32 whenever i try to switch fullscreen to anything else,or even so much as change and of the video settings.

The game is already infamously known as one of the worst performing engines ever,what sort of people they have hired to do the coding in order to mess up this badly? I mean we all remember the issues that were present when they just released preloading,but this one - give the employees a medal,because this is a whole new medal of bad,people like that should not be allowed within a mile of stuff like this.
No rest for the wicked.
Best performance were at pre 2.0 Patch (act 4) every next patch make this game worst

"
Daiena wrote:
Don't have exactly this specific issue,but ..

Windows ? 8 or 10 ?
ing Ubervalg \ FutureRAMA
Last edited by CrazyBaNaN on Nov 19, 2016, 5:58:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info