Black Screen. 32bit.

Can you please try running the regular 32 bit version with --nodx9ex as a command-line parameter and let us know if that affects it?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Cheers, those logs have provided us with a bit more info.

Could you also try changing the compatibility mode (to Windows 7) for the game's shortcut, and seeing if that helps at all?

Also, is anyone having this problem with an Nvidia graphics card?

Please also let us know which operating system you're using, along with the type/model of your graphics card. Thanks.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
"
Sieldorhil wrote:
The problem continues after last pactch. Really GGG is taking this issue seriously?

We are, yes.

Please read the following:
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Cheers, those logs have provided us with a bit more info.

Could you also try changing the compatibility mode (to Windows 7) for the game's shortcut, and seeing if that helps at all?

Also, is anyone having this problem with an Nvidia graphics card?

Please also let us know which operating system you're using, along with the type/model of your graphics card. Thanks.
"
godsmack0001 wrote:
I use 64 bit how do you change it to 32 bit. When I played diablo I could change it to 32 bit but see no where possible I can for this game.

If you're using the standalone client, launching the game with the Client.exe or PathofExile.exe will use 32bit.
If you're using Steam, there should be a window that prompts you to choose which one you'd like to use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info