Black Screen. 32bit.

"
bSun0000 wrote:
Try this, guys, it works for me and may it will helps for you too.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1781512

+1, it actually works!
"
bSun0000 wrote:

MY GOD!! HE DID IT!! WTF!
Man, bro, buddy... If you want some C in bereach or an ex in standard or some other items, let me know. ТЫ ЛУЧШИЙ!!! I'm seriously fkn dissapointed in ggg thought...
Again.. you are the best, man. Thak you so much.
"
bSun0000 wrote:

man i love you, love you. you are best! thanks very much!
i am back to game
"
Chris wrote:
We have a formal fix for this in today's 2.5.0b patch. It's just going through quality assurance at the moment. If you're worried about safety of downloading executables from the internet, then please wait for our release later today.

Posted on the fix's thread.

WELL AIN'T THAT A WONDERFUL COINCIDENCE.
"
AlexGrindor wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
We have a formal fix for this in today's 2.5.0b patch. It's just going through quality assurance at the moment. If you're worried about safety of downloading executables from the internet, then please wait for our release later today.

It seems like someone did all the work...........
Thank you very much bSun0000! You're the best!

Fuck Chris and the rest of the POE for trying to take credit for something they didn't do.
"
AndersonFC wrote:
"
AlexGrindor wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

It seems like someone did all the work...........
And so, from this day forth, it shall be known as "The Black Screen Plop Incident" :D
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
FINALLY my affected machines are able to render again, however, memory usage is definitely up and frame rate is down... and it took them 3 weeks and an independent player fixing the bug for them just to get the game rendering again at all. And to add insult to injury they never even acknowledged the bug in the 2.5.0b patch notes. And I had to email for almost every update on the situation I got, with almost nothing posted publicly about progress towards fixing this.

Shameful.

How is anyone affected supposed to feel GGG is worth spending money on after something like this? They need to improve performance in the old DX9 client for users with machines that client is most useful for to previous levels (seriously, it was better before 2.4.2 and the "improvements" that destroyed the client's utility) and issue a public apology at the very least, and ideally also compensate us in some more direct and practical way as well for making us miss Breach launch and three weeks of play.

This level of customer service reminds me of Electronic Arts. You know, two-time winner of The Consumerist.com's Worst Company in America award. (Comcast has also won twice...) Of course, being a New Zealand company, GGG isn't eligible.

"
silumit wrote:
And so, from this day forth, it shall be known as "The Black Screen Plop Incident" :D

Incident title accepted and logged. Because I'll be bringing this incident up on a regular basis, here, in offline conversation about Path of Exile, and otherwise, wherever appropriate, until it's addressed and compensated to my satisfaction. A nice short and descriptive title will make it that much easier to address. Thank you.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Last edited by TheLastZica on Dec 7, 2016, 6:30:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info