Path Of Exile 3.2 - Necromancer shaper kill builds! (updated 22.05.2018)

Hi can anyone check my build?
Im at level 71 with Minion total dps 20977 (based on path of building).
What else should i improve other than the missing levels?
I tried playing on path of building United in dreams is so expensive so im using a shield.
My current STR is 1,020.

Thank you
What Pantheon do you use?
"
chloris143 wrote:
Hi can anyone check my build?
Im at level 71 with Minion total dps 20977 (based on path of building).
What else should i improve other than the missing levels?
I tried playing on path of building United in dreams is so expensive so im using a shield.
My current STR is 1,020.

Thank you

Hi

Until you can afford United in dream you can put out melee splash gem ( violent dead jewel do the aoe stuff) and put a lvl 3 corrupted empower they are cheap and gona trust your dps and zombies hp.

Your strenght is good i got hard time to reach the 1200 str goal too.

Put a lvl 1 clarity you don't need lvl 12 it must hurt your HP pool.

Qual your stuff for extra armor ^^

Hope it help fly safe
Hi, play your build with 6 big zombies, with montreguls grasp the zombies let enemies explode, does good aoe....now I´m uncertain what gem i took for melee splash.....maim, ruthless or faster attacks.....can somebody give me a tip which i should take...would be nice ;)
Last edited by ricks939 on Nov 7, 2017, 1:52:11 PM
hello, any guide for the Ascendancy to take step by step?thank you for your help
Last edited by Vyzco on Nov 28, 2017, 2:05:01 AM
next patch playable?
---vaal pact---?

thx
Patch notes 3.1.0:
The Baron: Now adds half of your Strength to your Minions (rather than all of your strength).

So is it still playable and damage will be nice?
What sucks is i spent all my standard currency to make this build last patch and now its nerfed in half lol :)
With nerf Baron and without Vaal pact in 3.1 - Zombies still Viable!!! updated 14.02.2018
Last edited by Uzyol on Feb 23, 2018, 12:19:55 PM
Bloodlust on the Zombies might be blowing up the numbers in path of building -- but there is no way to cause bleed by the zombies alone.. What spectre's are you using for reliable bleed application on the 3.1 shaper viable build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info