Path Of Exile 3.2 - Necromancer shaper kill builds! (updated 22.05.2018)

hi i am quite new to this game and the moment i could find out u can a make a shitton of undead do your bidding i went straight for the witch. but i couldn't find any good builds for it so i hope that u can reccomend me one. since i saw you vids and this post i thought you could help in guiding me to one

with friendly regards siebenl
Hi there and thanks for the awesome builds.

I have been following the strenght build for The Baron Helmet and I think have spotted a flaw. You have Hatred and Haste linked to Generosity, and I have noticed that with them linked that I am not recieving the effect the Commander of Darkness Ascendancy.

I noticed by looking at my Ele resi, when I take generosity out I get the all res effect.

Any thoughts?
Last edited by kevro53 on Mar 25, 2017, 7:50:38 AM
As I was struggeling with my Flicker Strike Build in higher tier maps I was looking for a cheaper beginners build for Standard and stumbled upon this one and I really like it so far.
Took me a bit to get used to the playstyle (from "all-in" of FS to "stay away" in this build), but I've had great success for my still limited experience.

I didn't die in Normal with it and only a few times in Cruel, mostly when I got careless. Only Malachai posed a little bit of a problem (killed me about 3 times in Cruel, as my life was pretty low and didn't obey the red circles enough).
I didn't spend time on getting new leveling gear beside of what I had from my two previous characters. What carried me the most was a Tabula Rasa and a ring that increased my mana.

In A2 Merc I was struggling a bit as I switched my mana-ring for higher resistances and wasn't able to cast skeletons often enough as meat-shields, but my zombies were to slow otherwise.

Now I'm at the end of A3 Merc (lvl 61) and rolling through again as I removed skeletons from my 6-link and replaced it by minion speed (in comparison to the build I've replaced minion life for speed as life isn't a problem at all so far). My zombies are now nearly fast enough to keep up when running at full speed (I've about 40% faster movement) and definitly fast enough to kill all the mobs in front of me when I stop for a second or so.
I've died a few times lately because of unexpected opponents that hit me so fast that I wasn't able to drink my health-potions. BUT that's no wonder, because I've played most of time with no hand on the keyboard, as running through was all I needed for half an act :D

The biggest problem I'm facing now is to get the right gear in Standard.
There are many sellers, but most of them do not respond. So I'm still missing some gear, as I'm not rich enough to pay just any price.

I think I will make this my first character as soon as 3.0 hits the servers if nothing changes in the fundamental balancing :-)

Thanks so far!
It's a great build for playing Hearthstone on a second device :D
"
kevro53 wrote:
Hi there and thanks for the awesome builds.

I have been following the strenght build for The Baron Helmet and I think have spotted a flaw. You have Hatred and Haste linked to Generosity, and I have noticed that with them linked that I am not recieving the effect the Commander of Darkness Ascendancy.

I noticed by looking at my Ele resi, when I take generosity out I get the all res effect.

Any thoughts?

He has vitality aura only for this proc(it not benefit him because he has Vaal Pact), but in comments on his video guys advice him lvl1 clarity as its actually ads something
this build is SEVERELY FLAWED! i will make a toon and readjust the gear as soon as time allows, nobody here is noticing a few obvious things -_-
"
this build is SEVERELY FLAWED! i will make a toon and readjust the gear as soon as time allows, nobody here is noticing a few obvious things -_-

which ONE of the builds do you talking about? why you just didn't take off your riddler's shade and tell us
what you spotting? and after we can discuss something :)
Life based is obvious choice for such high strength but 4.5k life for 96lvl character seems very low. Is there a chance to get something like 5-5.5k life while maintaning the dmg? Actually I am playing SRS CI with Severed In Sleep which has nice dps but lacks ability of sustaining dmg due to no leech.
Last edited by HeyterVic on Mar 30, 2017, 1:29:04 PM
hmm jsut one thing why there is increased duration on your helmet ?
"
Gorka59 wrote:
hmm jsut one thing why there is increased duration on your helmet ?

I think that's because you want to use specter on monsters that buff allies, so the duration skill gem make the buff last longer
ok so my idea was to use ghost reaver "life leech is applied to ES" but then minions leech doesnt apply to ghost reaver :(

also thought to use

with the flasks

which makes the damage the zombies deal insane! still works good.
i was going for strength + ES, but zombie leech doesnt apply to my ES so the idea doesnt work.
I only got 1200 STR though. so total 11 zombies :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info