Path Of Exile 3.2 - Necromancer shaper kill builds! (updated 22.05.2018)

So yes, how do you cause bleeding? And whats new in 3.2?
i like the knitted horrors to proc my bleeds for zombies
"
tymshok wrote:
Bloodlust on the Zombies might be blowing up the numbers in path of building -- but there is no way to cause bleed by the zombies alone.. What spectre's are you using for reliable bleed application on the 3.1 shaper viable build?

Vulnerability have 20% chance to Bleed when Hit by Attacks. And u can use Chance to Bleed Support to Spectre for causing bleeding (this need only for boss)
Last edited by Uzyol on Mar 4, 2018, 6:40:40 AM
"
nekjas wrote:
So yes, how do you cause bleeding? And whats new in 3.2?

With updated Necro class i'll have 7 BIG zombies and more AOE for slam. I like this update)
"
Uzyol wrote:
"
tymshok wrote:
Bloodlust on the Zombies might be blowing up the numbers in path of building -- but there is no way to cause bleed by the zombies alone.. What spectre's are you using for reliable bleed application on the 3.1 shaper viable build?

Vulnerability have 20% chance to Bleed when Hit by Attacks. And u can use Chance to Bleed Support to Spectre for causing bleeding (this need only for boss)

Yes Vulnerability does that -- the Zombies still cannot provide bleed with the bloodlust gem however. Looking at your build I think you still use the shield spectres with increased duration and increased aoe -- but you do have whirling blades which makes me thing you whirl into Shaper after cursing him. Scary.

Regardless the ascendancy changes should make this build very pretty to play. I already did a version of it which has necromantic aegis and haste -- and I had hated on generosity. The Zombies are brutal especially with 2 Violent dead jewels, but should be even more so with the Zombie ascendancy node this round.

Placing the phantasm gem on with zombies should make for a very pleasant clear speed since they scale with the phys items.

Hoping to try giant murder zombies again this league. Will probably try for three knitted horrors which have gmp and faster attacks or something like that to cause as reliable a bleed as possible. I guess chance to bleed solar champions would work? Outside of that I shoot for the 1k strength and a United in Dream is more than often beyond my purchasing power.
Which specter would be best to proc bleed? I saw a previous poster say something about knitted horror. Which gem combo would be best for a knitted horror?

Since it's melee // specter + minion life + increased duration (for puncture durtation) + ancestral call (for puncture spread?)
hi !
is there an alternative to United in dream ?
severeed in sleep suffice ?

thks !
а как дела у этого билда с убер азири?
hello i am fallowing with my friend and we love it so far but when i when to the lab and look at the skill tree for : Gear The Baron Stronger 1200+ Strength - Life Build the passive tree don't show them right can you tell me with ones are the ones i am to put to and what order if it is not so much to ask.
thank you :)
Can i do The skin of the loyal with conc > minion dmg > Raise zombie > Melee phys > Multistrike > Ruthless / maim

?
Last edited by Pentacodex on Mar 19, 2018, 10:58:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info