Path Of Exile 3.2 - Necromancer shaper kill builds! (updated 22.05.2018)

"
Inferius90 wrote:
United in Dream isn't really good for 3.0 poison was nerfed too much

The only reason to use united in dream is for the 5% leech against poisoned enemies. (well, the 35% increased damage is good too)

Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
But that's just 6 zombies. You can summon them yourself easily with desecrate
so..maybe you could make some changes on the build and help us ? what to change with what etc..
thx
"
Demian1987 wrote:
so..maybe you could make some changes on the build and help us ? what to change with what etc..
thx

Are you sure you want to make that build with 28lvl zombies?
This thing require an almost impossible item to get
Skin of the Loyal, with correct colors and +1 gem corruption
That thing is 60ex or more
i am almost working on this build,i have most of the items exept chesst and the blessing of chayula.i know but its ok i can make it with 27 lvl..but i am thinking of some changes maybe or something to make it easyer..thats why i ask for any recomedations..
Hi!! PathOfBuilding is up for this build??

Do you need the desecrate gems? 3L in weapon?

Ascendancy which, order?

Thanks for all.
Last edited by meip on Aug 27, 2017, 3:49:50 AM
Is there a viable alternative to Skin of the Loyal? It's not possible at the moment to get a +2 one, or even a +1 with the proper sockets (regardless of price).
Anybody use animate guardian instead of spectre?
Hi

In the blood magic skin of the loyal version how do you achive 75% all res? Il dont have skin of the loyal yet but it dose not trust res right ?

Fly safe
So i gather and sell some stuff to try your build and damn it's strong. I only find a +1 RRRBBG skin of the loyal cause +2 is absurdly expensive ^^ and it's realy strong. I can't reache 1200 str + 75% all res need to find better gear but seem hard to reach. Anyway 5 zombies seem ok.

How do you control zombies? with vulnerability? i used a srs setup to make them always attack and not doing nothing around + srs sometime absorb some hit ^^

Next goal save for a lvl 4 empower and a lvl 21 raise zombie.

Is melee splash usefull with violent dead jewel? my setup is RZ + multistrike + splash + minion damage + faster attack + empower and i wonder if i can switch splash for mele damage?

Her my stuff:

i'm lvl 90

Fly safe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info