Path Of Exile 3.2 - Necromancer shaper kill builds! (updated 22.05.2018)

I particulary love the Hybrid Life/ES version
I have 2k life in POB but you have 7k. How is that possible?
I'm new to game and I'm trying out this guide.
One thing I don't understand is the helmet gems
Immortal Call Level 3
Cast When Damage Taken Support Level 1
Clarity Level 1
Increased Duration Support Level 20

I understand Clarty is level 1 for low mana cost but how come Immortal Call and Cast When... is only level 3 and 1 respectively?
I have (maybe stupid question xD) - is this gonna be working with 2x Mon'tregul's Grasp ? Or only one is allowed ? Thanks.
Sorry but cant see the 28LVL zombie, only count 26. Skill Zombie 21+3Empower+2Loyal= 26
"
PsicoVoxeL wrote:
Sorry but cant see the 28LVL zombie, only count 26. Skill Zombie 21+3Empower+2Loyal= 26

Skin of Loyal +2 to all gems

21lvl zombie +2 by armor
empower 4lvl = +3 to zombie level
boosted by armor = +5 to zombie level

so
23+5=28

Anyway Mon'tregul itself gives melee splash so gem can be swapped for something like ruthless/maim
Also blood magic is unnecessary. Better use mana and hatred
Last edited by Inferius90 on Aug 19, 2017, 9:53:01 AM
You are right missed the +2from chest to empower. Empower lvl 6= +5
Hello. Where's the point I can get only 4 big zombies with maxed out from passive skills ? My Raise Zombie gem is on 16 lvl. Does the only thing adding add zombies is Baron ?
Last edited by SzamanikTM on Aug 21, 2017, 7:50:53 AM
I am just a bit confused coz i started following the skill tree under ( my leveling ) then i noticed its a bit different than the other builds, which build does that skill tree is related to ? :)
thanks
"
garantivil wrote:
I have 2k life in POB but you have 7k. How is that possible?

All items with "+hp" and all nodes on passive skill tree with "+% life" + max modes and items with "+ str" (2 str = +1 life | i have 1200 str = +600 hp)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info