(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Achyles wrote:
Hey guys,

so far this build is a ton of fun. Watching big groups of minions just explode to HoI ist just fantastic. Barrage is sadly just underperforming for me so i am always luring bosses to a wall and burst them with kb.

Now the question:
Which maps do you guys shape on the map? closed of maps seem pretty nice and easy but they take damn long to clear because of backtracking in my oppinion. In open space on the other hand mobs tend to not group up too well to burst them

GMP in your second green might make barrage feel much better, it will lower the tooltip but try it out.
I was actually just about to post about this build making me change my mind on shaping. Hating the open maps I loved last league with HoWA. Loving the closed maps for KB explosions, who cares about backtracking when you can run at 300%. For T5 Mesa is still ok, also Pit was pretty nice and has good sextants if you aren't into super blocking and such. Tower was nice as well but looks horrible for sextant. T6 I'll probably go spider forest to start. T12 I'll either leave locked or just open vault, although I hear it sucks now. Not sure beyond that.
"
Scarri wrote:
"
Achyles wrote:
Hey guys,

so far this build is a ton of fun. Watching big groups of minions just explode to HoI ist just fantastic. Barrage is sadly just underperforming for me so i am always luring bosses to a wall and burst them with kb.

Now the question:
Which maps do you guys shape on the map? closed of maps seem pretty nice and easy but they take damn long to clear because of backtracking in my oppinion. In open space on the other hand mobs tend to not group up too well to burst them

GMP in your second green might make barrage feel much better, it will lower the tooltip but try it out.
I was actually just about to post about this build making me change my mind on shaping. Hating the open maps I loved last league with HoWA. Loving the closed maps for KB explosions, who cares about backtracking when you can run at 300%. For T5 Mesa is still ok, also Pit was pretty nice and has good sextants if you aren't into super blocking and such. Tower was nice as well but looks horrible for sextant. T6 I'll probably go spider forest to start. T12 I'll either leave locked or just open vault, although I hear it sucks now. Not sure beyond that.

Oh right forgot about that. Wanted to test that xD Thanks for the tip i will try it. Went with faster attacks because it was the first gem that i saw.
Yeah i quess i am going with pit for t5 since somebody said mesa has been slightly nerved. I like Pit much more with kb anyway. Dont realy need barrage for the boss. just blase all the minion waves away with kb and the boss will die with them in the process. For t6 i absolutly have no clue yet but quess it will be spider forest because of the doctor

have a blast of a day guys!
"
Achyles wrote:
"
Scarri wrote:
"
Achyles wrote:
Hey guys,

Now the question:

Oh right forgot about that. Wanted to test that xD Thanks for the tip i will try it. Went with faster attacks because it was the first gem that i saw.
Yeah i quess i am going with pit for t5 since somebody said mesa has been slightly nerved. I like Pit much more with kb anyway. Dont realy need barrage for the boss. just blase all the minion waves away with kb and the boss will die with them in the process. For t6 i absolutly have no clue yet but quess it will be spider forest because of the doctor

have a blast of a day guys!

Yeah think I'm definitely going with Pit, been running a bunch of normal Mesa and the stupid terrain bug sucks. Even with flame dash it takes a bit to get past it. GGG is aware but who knows how long it will take to fix it.

Also tip to everyone, add Engraved and carved wands to your loot filter. The base phys damage and spell damage doesn't matter and the attack speed is still 1.5 base.
"
Scarri wrote:

Now the problem might be lack of crit, This is a crit based build so base crit will always be your best bang for the buck. The old wand had great crit with shit damage, now this one has ok damage with shit crit.

What kind of tooltip are you getting? I'm at 7.8k for KB with just wrath and HoI up, you can check my character Scarri_wand for my gear.

Also for coloring your Queen you might want to consider using the jewelers method if you have or can get Vorici 6 in the next couple days. With vorici 6 it would work like this, make it 3 socket and do 3 blues, then increase to 4 socket, if you get blue or red for socket great, if not go back down to 3 then back to 4, repeat this saving the green socket for the 6 socket. I'm trying this right now on a second Queen, so far up to 3 blue 1 red 4 socket on about 250 jewelers.

I'll be on most of the day if you want to chat ingame, this is my first wander so still learning the ropes a bit but happy to help if I can.

I'm at 17.7k for KB & About the same for Barrage.
With 3 frenzy & 3 power i'm at about 27.5k KB
Don't forget that you are not running wrath ;) :3
I just want to put this out there. At first, when I saw that "too fast" is listed as a con, I was like.... WHAT?!?! When I tried it out, and I must confess... I felt like I was SONIC!!! Speeding through the map while spamming my flasks lol. SO FUN!
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

Hi, why no need Tempest Blast(30% phys add as LightDmg).
"
Noirwatch wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

Main reason being that the wand you use will be mostly elemental damage. So unless you're running some high phys-rolled wand, there's no need for Tempest Blast.
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
Noirwatch wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

Main reason being that the wand you use will be mostly elemental damage. So unless you're running some high phys-rolled wand, there's no need for Tempest Blast.

Thank you for explanation. Why need run Conqueror's Potency Cobalt Jewel, in PoEBuild i see very low growth dps?

I don't know what the **** I'm doing wrong. I can't take this **** anymore.

Im startet Harbringer and nothing seems to work. Im fu***** weak and die 1 Hit T10Map Bosses.
Can't stand shiet.

Dmg is uber low, Bosses takes too long.

What I am doing wrong ? Anyone could help?

Boostet about 45 Regret into Tree trying something different, but nothing seems to work.

Tree

Startet with the 1ex Build, everything seems fine till he quit, and im only about 2 months into Poe so I still need Builds.

Would be nice if someone could help me ;(
Last edited by SiAnKo on Aug 11, 2017, 7:22:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info