(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Because the %Flask effect from that jewel is needed along with Pathfinder to make your total Flask effectiveness 50% which rounds up the +projectiles from Dying Sun flask from +2 to +3.
Last edited by andrew8448 on Aug 11, 2017, 7:32:35 PM
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Because the %Flask effect from that jewel is needed along with Pathfinder to make your total Flask effectiveness 50% which rounds up the +projectiles from Dying Sun flask from +2 to +3.

Seems like I cant afford Dying Sun till now, so I thought switching out the Jewel is the better option?!
"
SiAnKo wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:

Seems like I cant afford Dying Sun till now, so I thought switching out the Jewel is the better option?!

Some things that might help...
You do not run Queen of the Forest chest armour. So you're not taking full advantage of your defence flasks, which is to boost your movement speed to absurd levels so you can manually dodge attacks/spells.

Also, youre not running an "Adds lightning damage to ATTACKS during flask effect" Vinktar. So your damage boost isn't that high.

The rest of your gear seems alright. (didn't really note rings/amulet)

EDIT: I just saw you had no life on your rings and amulet. That's not going to work.
You can slide by the amulet if using Bisco for farming or Choir of the Storm for dps. However, you will need at least 70 life on your rings to pad your Hp pool.
Last edited by andrew8448 on Aug 11, 2017, 7:39:41 PM
"
SiAnKo wrote:
I don't know what the **** I'm doing wrong. I can't take this **** anymore.

Im startet Harbringer and nothing seems to work. Im fu***** weak and die 1 Hit T10Map Bosses.
Can't stand shiet.

Dmg is uber low, Bosses takes too long.

What I am doing wrong ? Anyone could help?

Boostet about 45 Regret into Tree trying something different, but nothing seems to work.

Tree

Startet with the 1ex Build, everything seems fine till he quit, and im only about 2 months into Poe so I still need Builds.

Would be nice if someone could help me ;(

For your surviving problems you are missing life on all your jewelry, 2000+ evasion from Queen, and you need to roll your jade flask for % increased evasion. For damage besides helm enchant and dying sun you need a better wand. With Queen you can also drop the quicksilver for an atziri flask for more damage and leech until you get dying sun, you don't need a quicksilver with Queen since both your evasion flasks become your movement speed flasks as well.
I've been looking at running this as my next character, and this wand just dropped for me on my RF char. Is it any good? If so, might be the impetus to start on my wander

It's got high crit, lightning damage, and WED. Just missing attack speed.

I suppose I could try to annul it and pray it doesn't hit one of the good mods.
Last edited by Yoluun on Aug 11, 2017, 8:05:49 PM
Thanks for your help so far!

Vinktar to spell :( I am a idiot..

But cant afford Queen for now, its about 9382467598374 Ex in Harbringer. So I will quit Poe till the market is stabilized. Or quit Poe for ever dunno. I'm quit pissed at the moment.
"
SiAnKo wrote:
Thanks for your help so far!

Vinktar to spell :( I am a idiot..

But cant afford Queen for now, its about 9382467598374 Ex in Harbringer. So I will quit Poe till the market is stabilized. Or quit Poe for ever dunno. I'm quit pissed at the moment.

Queen is like 2c, you just need to link it yourself. A 5 link is fine to get started. Buying a 6 link will never be less than like 7-8ex, it's for people who already have money not getting started.

As a new player I might suggest you just pick another build to play. Wander is know as pretty much the most expensive spec to gear. You can get some deals with gear and market knowledge but being new you might not be there.
"
Yoluun wrote:
I've been looking at running this as my next character, and this wand just dropped for me on my RF char. Is it any good? If so, might be the impetus to start on my wander

It's a very good starter wand, just missing attack speed and maybe 1 more elemental damage to be end game wand.
"
Scarri wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:

It's a very good starter wand, just missing attack speed and maybe 1 more elemental damage to be end game wand.

Great to know! Does it outdamage piscators, or is pisc still better?
Double post by accident
Last edited by tannakhan on Aug 11, 2017, 8:20:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info