(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
NinjaTertel wrote:
Love the guide so far. I'm loving how fast its able to clear the map. But I'm finding it hard to survive. I'm still pretty short on currency to buy upgraded gear but can someone take a look at my character and recommend me some upgrades I can do?
I find myself dying often T8 and up maps. :/

POB Link : https://pastebin.com/Hu2XMJAG
Character name : GenericArcherOnAbyss

Generic archer on abyss, but play wander. and have half of the bow circle :(
Please, look at post in first page and fix tree to your level. If having trouble surviving, pick up more life nodes. In fact, refunding the bow circle can give you the hp nodes in the witch area.

Hope this helped.

Oh my. I completely forgot about that part. Big thanks for pointing that out! Should be fixed now. :)
Aside from that part though, do you have any tips/recommendations?

That character was actually originally a Doomfletch TS build (hence the name), but I respec'ed it to a wander build because I wanted to try it without leveling another character.
Last edited by NinjaTertel on Jan 26, 2018, 11:17:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow4MmO6K_AY&feature=youtu.be

corrupted Hydra with 25% more monster life down in 30 seconds, I know that there are way dangerous mods, but I've done this to show that with the new abyssal stuff there is no need to have mirrored gear like the author of the build :)
I love this build so much it's the most fun I've had since breach league. I'm still skeptical about buying some elder gloves. I just don't know what's the best mods added slower proj, added faster att + faster proj, or just what else.
"
travisiscool wrote:
I love this build so much it's the most fun I've had since breach league. I'm still skeptical about buying some elder gloves. I just don't know what's the best mods added slower proj, added faster att + faster proj, or just what else.

I suggest you to get a pair of Tombfists until the league lasts... they're amazing!
I use a pair I got lucky and found some 10/6 2 soc for cheap. Why do you use HoT over HoI just curious?
"
travisiscool wrote:
I use a pair I got lucky and found some 10/6 2 soc for cheap. Why do you use HoT over HoI just curious?

well I usually run herald of ice for mapping: herald of thunder gives more single target dps in longer bossfights with few adds, I'm talking about the Shaper guardians and the Shaper himself. It's not essential, just a nice damage boost.
I'm keeping HoI for Chimera (it's better to freeze and shatter the dangerous adds), the red Elder (many adds), Uber atziri (spawns phase) and of course the breachlords.
For the rest of the content the damage with HoI is more than enough you won't notice the difference!
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:

well I usually run herald of ice for mapping: herald of thunder gives more single target dps in longer bossfights with few adds, I'm talking about the Shaper guardians and the Shaper himself. It's not essential, just a nice damage boost.
I'm keeping HoI for Chimera (it's better to freeze and shatter the dangerous adds), the red Elder (many adds), Uber atziri (spawns phase) and of course the breachlords.
For the rest of the content the damage with HoI is more than enough you won't notice the difference!

Wow smart I never thought about swapping HoT in for single target.
"
travisiscool wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:

Wow smart I never thought about swapping HoT in for single target.

yeah the author himself suggests it in the guide, thanks to a player who gave this advice after a shaper fight! :)
anyway, it's not really needed unless you're min maxing or your damage is still a bit low and need that extra dps; I just feel more comfortable swapping it for the Shaper :D
Last edited by Giammafix on Jan 26, 2018, 5:31:20 PM

I'm broke.. again..

thanks for the video uploads, added them to the section!

Maybe (that's a huge maybe) i will stream a bit, but beware it's standard yo.
Swore to myself that I wouldn't play a wander for the 5th league in a row, but theres so few builds that scale so well with currency invested so i decided to give it another go as my league-ender.

97 currently, went for a slightly more clear-speed oriented variant, since my goal is to push 100 once im done with exams.

Still unsure on the gloves, I would prefer an elder pair with +70 crit multi, but those seem pretty hard to come by and I stopped trying after blowing ~15ex on hysterias. Also still on the look for a Grace ms, Wrath pen Watchers Eye.

Tier 14-15 Abysses are the only thing that really felt somewhat sketchy, but 5.8k hp and vaal grace takes care of those pretty well.

Big thanks to Toma_Hawk for a detailed & easy to read guide!

Pob if anyone is interested: https://pastebin.com/HU9H4tcd
IGN Kerkeyon
Last edited by Kerkeyon on Jan 26, 2018, 6:16:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info