(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Jihax wrote:
Anyone playing MF version of this?

Really interested in what kind of gear i should get for MF version.

Basically just wanna farm Shaped vault with it.

I think it is pretty hard to get a smooth experience farming shaped vault with Full MF (Bis2Ven + Sadima + Goldwym) version of this build. Unlike other builds, For MF to work in this build, on top of worrying about DPS, Resist and Life, we need to worry also about Evasion/MS, which make it hard and expensive to find the right balance.

Personally, I tried:

1. Herald of Thunder+Ice+Wrath+Esh + "+1 gem" Sadima and Goldwym)+ reduced wrath mana reserved rat'nest combo, but that combo is lackluster in MS and Life.

2. Then I tried to substitute rat's nest with Starkonja, still feel sluggish.

3.At last, settled for similar gem setup as OP, but uses lightpoarcher + elemental weakness sadima + "+1 gem" Goldwym + Bis2Ven+ rare shield. +MS when killed recently/increased evasion while moving gems help to offset the lack of MS. HH/inspiring learning also helps too.

I am currently just running unshaped vault + shaped toxic sewer + some random maps occasionally. you probably already know this, toxic sewer is like our version of shaped channel, 1-2 min mapping, really good for exp/hr, not much loot compare to vault. Bosses are easy for both maps, so I replaced the Conqueror jewel with an abyss jewel. Due to DPS boost from abyss gem+elemental weakness + HH, I can sacrifice a bit DPS and put some point in def nodes, because at the end, my goal is to reach 100 in this league.

So, I am not sure it is worth the hassle. basically you need some quite expensive gears to farm shaped vault fluidly in full MF mode. Or you don't worry about Exp loss, go full yolo and save some currency.

I don't really rely too much on PoB, I just go with what I felt it is fluid. There are maybe better setups. I am also open to some suggestions.
"
CyANt1FiC wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm just picking up gear for this char and have a quick question about helm enchants: is a rare +1 barrage project helm fine given that they're 6-8ex instead of 17 for a rat's nest?

I can afford a rat's nest but I'd be able to balance my other gear better with a cheaper helm.

(will obviously have all required unique flasks)

a starkonja's head is fine too, if the prices aren't much inflated
"
"
Giammafix wrote:
"

Lycosidae is in op's guide as a starter shield for the build.

I'll work on the jewels though and my jewelry as well.

There is no way I'm playing this build to 100. 95 is my hard cutoff for any build. It almost sounds like this build isn't viable unless you get all the offensive nodes. The only way I can get the acrobatics nodes and all the damage nodes is if I don't take all the life nodes. Would love to see a tree cutoff at level 95.

I know that op says you need to take the wand nodes before some other damage nodes. POB tells a different story. Level 95 tree anyone?

the author mentioned Lycosidae as starter because in 3.0 it was a very cheap item (10 chaos), while in 3.1 its drop rate has been dramatically nerfed and now has become expensive as hell (200 chaos). But I'm sure that you can grab an amazing rare shield with good stats for less :)

you can check my level 95 pathfinder, my character tab is public! :)
when I killed the guardian of the minotaur (video section in the op's guide) I was still at level 94, definitely there's no need to reach higher levels, build works amazingly at level 92.
I have 5300+ life and 50k barrage tooltip in hideout (not counting the additional attack speed on crit and intimidate from gloves), killed the four shaper guardians and the red elder when I had 47k.
I didn't record my shaper run yesterday but I will for the next ones (hoping for better drops than gloves or boots) :D
Imho, a lot of jewels and 2 socketed tombfists are the best things this league has to offer for this build.

Ok, I realised that I was missing some books of skill. Got em all now and things seem more realistic (wand nodes only give 1% more damage than taking Crackling Speed and Throatseeker first but still better).

Had a look at your tree. Looks good so I'll shoot for that. At what point were you able to respec out of Essense Sap?

I'm glad that it helped! I don't remember exactly when I respecced; let's say that as a general rule, you should respec when you have enough damage to hit the leech cap rate without the extra leech nodes.
To be more realistic, check the life leech rate along the damage of barrage (and kinetic blast if you want) with just a diamond flask or stibnite up, without the vinktar and the dying sun, or other buffs like power charges and eventually blood rage.
the concept is that you may want to hit the leech cap without throwing in all the buffs (blood rage, vinktar, curses, power charges) in order to figure a sort of emergency situation where you can't afford to count on all your buffs and have to leech back without too much trouble.
at least, this is how I would do :D
Last edited by Giammafix on Jan 26, 2018, 9:55:04 AM
So I am switching from lyco to a rare shield. 90% accuracy is more than good enough, right? Should I even try to get higher than that?
"
madriz wrote:
So I am switching from lyco to a rare shield. 90% accuracy is more than good enough, right? Should I even try to get higher than that?

with ice golem should reach 91%, 92% it's optimal, but yeah, I've killed the endgame bosses with just 90% accuracy because my ice golem got killed all the time
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
madriz wrote:

with ice golem should reach 91%, 92% it's optimal, but yeah, I've killed the endgame bosses with just 90% accuracy because my ice golem got killed all the time

Thanks. I'm quite iffy on using golems because they die easily and I don't like the downtime. I guess I could try to get a little bit more accuracy from jewels.
Love the guide so far. I'm loving how fast its able to clear the map. But I'm finding it hard to survive. I'm still pretty short on currency to buy upgraded gear but can someone take a look at my character and recommend me some upgrades I can do?
I find myself dying often T8 and up maps. :/

POB Link : https://pastebin.com/Hu2XMJAG
Character name : GenericArcherOnAbyss
"
NinjaTertel wrote:
Love the guide so far. I'm loving how fast its able to clear the map. But I'm finding it hard to survive. I'm still pretty short on currency to buy upgraded gear but can someone take a look at my character and recommend me some upgrades I can do?
I find myself dying often T8 and up maps. :/

POB Link : https://pastebin.com/Hu2XMJAG
Character name : GenericArcherOnAbyss

Generic archer on abyss, but play wander. and have half of the bow circle :(
Please, look at post in first page and fix tree to your level. If having trouble surviving, pick up more life nodes. In fact, refunding the bow circle can give you the hp nodes in the witch area.

Hope this helped.
"
Giammafix wrote:
"

Ok, I realised that I was missing some books of skill. Got em all now and things seem more realistic (wand nodes only give 1% more damage than taking Crackling Speed and Throatseeker first but still better).

Had a look at your tree. Looks good so I'll shoot for that. At what point were you able to respec out of Essense Sap?

I'm glad that it helped! I don't remember exactly when I respecced; let's say that as a general rule, you should respec when you have enough damage to hit the leech cap rate without the extra leech nodes.
To be more realistic, check the life leech rate along the damage of barrage (and kinetic blast if you want) with just a diamond flask or stibnite up, without the vinktar and the dying sun, or other buffs like power charges and eventually blood rage.
the concept is that you may want to hit the leech cap without throwing in all the buffs (blood rage, vinktar, curses, power charges) in order to figure a sort of emergency situation where you can't afford to count on all your buffs and have to leech back without too much trouble.
at least, this is how I would do :D

Cool... tyvm!
"
madriz wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
madriz wrote:

Thanks. I'm quite iffy on using golems because they die easily and I don't like the downtime. I guess I could try to get a little bit more accuracy from jewels.

ice golem also grants 30% crit chance at max level, so if you have a free socket I suggest to put him into it anyway, and resummon him just during the dead times of a fight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info