(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

@Jagaimo

I really love the change to Pierce gem! :)

For Single Target you need these thing's

Vinktar or alt. way of shocking (vaal lighning trap), dying sun, point blank and Helmet enchant.
And of course 6l.

Seems like we will need Helmet Enchant earlier than before since they buffed the Boss HP.

And btw. ToH? (Taste of Hate, will do not much unless you are using a gigigi phys. wand.)
Morning

Info pls under Beta 3.0,which Ascendancy need to be followed.

Ok i would take the Route to Master Alchemist 1st.
After that, Veteran Bowyer and last Nature's Adrenaline.

Tnx in advance.
Last edited by jgundlach on Jul 7, 2017, 4:08:08 AM
How did you manage to level in the beta?

I am running SSF (yeah i know ...), lvl 49 at the moment, and my dps is so low (tt 600 dps on TS, 4link) that i have no chance to even finish the Kitava fight ...

I dont recall having had these issues with my SRS in my first beta run.
Hey! Great build i'm so happy people are coming up with CHEAP life based versions of my favorite build. I did the maxed out CI and LL versions this league after chancing skyforth. It was fun and I miss the clear speed (wanders will spoil most any build!).

With that said, my only possible suggestion is on your shield. If you take lycoside, you get 100% chance to hit, with some defenses and life. Yes it's not the craziest shield - I will admit, but think about all your other gear. It would open up being able to take, in my opinion, the same level of defenses, but way more dps on everything else. It also adds that guaranteed safety net when leeching as well. You won't miss that 1-2 shots that would have been needed in a hard fight.

Also another possible upgrade. I see you did the 3.5% crit chance essence craft on gripped gloves. If you were to use KB setup in gloves, you could also use essence of hysteria craft to add essentially a life version of thunderfists. Adds a lot of damage while also POSSIBLY giving you life/res etc.
Last edited by coaa on Jul 7, 2017, 10:33:10 AM
Want to say THX for ur build guide it helped me alot latetly with 3.0.0 around n all those nerf to ES i now refer ppl to ur build guide if they want to play a wander. I feel like wander with ES is only viable on extreme budget after those nerf :(
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
@philophil

*manlynohomohug*
I sure do know how shitty it feels when your favorite build get's crushed through changes. :/

My Flicker Strike is in danger unless they reveal what will be changed with reflect.

Anyway's thanks for referring my guide.
If there is anything i can help you, feel free to msg. me ingame since i count you in as one of the OG wanders ;)

@coaa

Lycosidae..some defense and life..
I don't see any late game defense on that shield, the life roll is a joke too.
Sure you don't need Acc. on gear but what else do you want on Ring's for example?
You could get attack speed or inc. Lightning damage (pls. don't mention the crit. chance you can craft on)
But a Ring with that would cost the same as one with Accu.
Long story short, i won't hop on the "budget" wander train and drop a shitload of defense just so i can safe a couple chaos on ring's etc.
I won't make any compromise to gain something offensive for defensive stat's
Since Queen of the Forrest also scales the movement speed with Evasion rating, missing the Evasion on Shield will also make the Build worse.

Also, 3.0 will bring offensive stats for rare shield's too

As for gloves, since they buffed Evasion i don't need a Jade Flask, so i switched to a Diamond Flask, which sure does make room for some Hysteria Gloves.
I will maybe, if i get bored try to craft me some decent ones, yet we are talking about Kinetic Blast here, so there is not really any improvement required at all.

Overall i do may sound a bit salty but thank's, feedback is always welcome.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jul 7, 2017, 6:19:29 PM
Think im about to try this build on beta. What do you think about the possibility of going fire insstead of lightning? New Immolate gem looks pretty tasty.
The author, the passive branch will be processed soon or will it remain the same, with the update 3.0?
"
Keenetik10 wrote:
The author, the passive branch will be processed soon or will it remain the same, with the update 3.0?

Passive tree will barely change comrad it's 99% the same
do you have an update for your current gear?
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/803310

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info