(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

3.0 tree?
Current 3.0 Tree

What happened to the pierce gem in 3.0?? o.O

Would kinetic blast be okay if it doesnt pierce all the way?
Actually if the new pierce gem pierces like 3-4 targets at level 20, might be better, instead of 50% pierce.
Hi

I will start playing this afternoon this build.

Need to under stand when starting of.

1) Take the Projectile Nodes at the Start of a Range up to Ballistic Mastery
Lethality and King of the Hill too.( Is this only used for startup)

At what level you revert back from the above and follow you posted skill tree for Beta 3.0.

At what level you start using Barrage. I could not pick it up from the notes.

2) How is the tree followed. First do bottom then top?

I could open the tree for 3.0. Now i cant do it anymore. Changes to tree? Working again, Darn internet connection.
Last edited by jgundlach on Jul 4, 2017, 7:24:27 AM
I used your exact gear and passives on a 2.6 tree and activated everything on path of building. It comes out to 3.4 million. Also in the beta, the passive tree is reduced by 3 points. Grigor only gives 1 skill point now instead of 2. and in the proceeding quests you only receive one as well.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Last edited by Iamod on Jul 4, 2017, 7:11:43 AM
"
hyukin wrote:
Actually if the new pierce gem pierces like 3-4 targets at level 20, might be better, instead of 50% pierce.

Thank you! Someone with logical thought

The changes to pierce will result in a much more consistent performance of KB, this is a buff

@jgundlach

There will be no different approach on the Passive Tree with 3.0, first Duelist Nodes then up to Witch.

Kinetic Blast / Barrage / Wands as late as Possible

I don't play beta because i don't want to play a half finished game.
So i can't tell you accurate where to switch, Act 4 Merc. could be equal to.. act 7-8ish?

Wander's are quite weak in single target without certain gear, so you be better of with Bow's.

This should change with certain gear like Vinktar/ Dying Sun.

@Iamod
I think you forgot some thing's in PoB or did something wrong.

Anyway 2-3 passive points will not break the build only reduce the dps. a bit. nothing major.

We might get more Passive Points in the later Act's
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jul 5, 2017, 7:02:52 AM
Hi Toma,

May I ask you which build is better? (Choir of the Storm or Rare amulet)

And why can your critical chance up to 95%?
I don't have see more critical gear.

Thank you.
IGN: Vastrode
"
Hi Toma,

May I ask you which build is better? (Choir of the Storm or Rare amulet)

And why can your critical chance up to 95%?
I don't have see more critical gear.

Thank you.

If you can get a good Rare Amulet it will be better than Choir of the Storm
"
hyukin wrote:

Right now at level 19 the pierce gem pierces 7 additional targets and gives 18% more projectile damage (so same multiplier). It's definitly more consistent and an overall buff if you were only using 50% pierce.

This wander build plays pretty decent on the beta, cleared everything till T10 so far. The single target started out pretty slow and it still takes a while to kill map bosses (thanks to the big hp buff) - but that was to be expected. Don't have much currency and still need Vinktars as well as Wise Oak so a lot of missing dmg flaskwise.
Last edited by Jagaimo on Jul 6, 2017, 10:25:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info