(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

so i buy some new items^^
"
Dwedar wrote:
Yeah i need to know if im going good, or if i need to change something, i think my problem at the moment is i dont have any gem slot to add more crit, but its hard because the stats and the survavility, but any tip would be appreciate it !

this is my gear at the moment! and i have some currency i can spend if u guys can tell me what i need!
Spoiler

this is my talent tree at the moment https://tinyurl.com/y8u29d2f

Well for starters I'd get rid of throat seeker and take the flask nodes.

And get rid of the 4 points you wasted getting forces of nature for wand slinger and a jewel socket would be ideal since you are missing jewels which help alot.

You are using a diamond flask so you should really be using crit dmg in your armour instead of crit strikes.

Why did you waste a slot for enhance with Vaal Haste ? You would be better off having vaal grace+vaal haste+inc duration.

Also see you didnt pay attention to the first page and took natures adrenaline instead of veteran bower for your points 5&6 so if i was you i'd pay for an uber lab carry right away to get those points.
I just started using this build and I noticed something very inconvienient.

Currently the curse setup is "Herald of Ice" + "curse on hit", that means curses apply only on shatter explotions caused by the "HoI". While this takes away the need to cast the curse while clearing trash, it is not really needed since "Kinetic Blast" has such a nice clearspeed anyways. Also it makes it almost impossible to get the curse onto a boss, which takes away so much DPS.

A cursed enemy does not only have an increased chance of recieving a critical hit, but also crits on cursed enemy will deal 20% more(!) damage. (Depending on the crit chance we have prior to cursing it can increase the damage by up to 30% more damage)

This leaves me with the question, whether it would be smarter to exchange "HoI" with "Blasphemy", allowing us to run "Vaal Haste" instead of "Onlsaught" further boosting not only our clearspeed but also boss damage.
Also in order to maximize the bonus from the curse we need to get our crit chance as high as possible, so taking the witch power charge should also be considered.

Since I am stilling leveling my character I have no means of actually testing things out, so I appreaciate if I could get some help on this.
"
lollord1 wrote:
I just started using this build and I noticed something very inconvienient.

Currently the curse setup is "Herald of Ice" + "curse on hit", that means curses apply only on shatter explotions caused by the "HoI". While this takes away the need to cast the curse while clearing trash, it is not really needed since "Kinetic Blast" has such a nice clearspeed anyways. Also it makes it almost impossible to get the curse onto a boss, which takes away so much DPS.

A cursed enemy does not only have an increased chance of recieving a critical hit, but also crits on cursed enemy will deal 20% more(!) damage. (Depending on the crit chance we have prior to cursing it can increase the damage by up to 30% more damage)

This leaves me with the question, whether it would be smarter to exchange "HoI" with "Blasphemy", allowing us to run "Vaal Haste" instead of "Onlsaught" further boosting not only our clearspeed but also boss damage.
Also in order to maximize the bonus from the curse we need to get our crit chance as high as possible, so taking the witch power charge should also be considered.

Since I am stilling leveling my character I have no means of actually testing things out, so I appreaciate if I could get some help on this.

Consider these points:

1. Often times you are killing thing outside of the range of blasphemy, in that case you see no benefit of it.

2. Blasphemy is a 35% reservation as opposed to HOI 25%, You can't really run blasphemy without dropping something else.

3. Really the COH setup is simply for QOL power charge generation, not for the damage boost, we really have no need for a damage boost when everything in maps dies 1 hit and bosses die in 2 seconds.

4. Curses have heavily reduced effectiveness against bosses ... which is the only place you even need damage.
Last edited by whoismiked on Sep 19, 2017, 7:34:04 PM
Looking for a bit of help, still struggling to deathless guardians/Shaper.

PoB Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/fm09NKJL

Do I just need more levels? GG gear? Access to jewel slots? Any suggestions?
Last edited by Yoluun on Sep 19, 2017, 7:30:16 PM
How many chromatics did it take you guys to get the colours on the QotF right? It's getting really expensive over here, not sure if I'm going to stick with it.
"
Ivonbeton wrote:
How many chromatics did it take you guys to get the colours on the QotF right? It's getting really expensive over here, not sure if I'm going to stick with it.

I used the jeweller method to get the colors. Then took 1580 fuses to link it tho.
Can OP or someone help me figure out what I should upgrade next. I know I need to get 2 more levels for Wandslinger. Anything other than that, is there something obvious that I can upgrade? Thanks in advance!

PoB: https://pastebin.com/8rXfSyWD
Hi guys-

can someone take a look at my character and tell me the cheapest way to increase damage?
note that I dont use barrage period. This guy used to be a doomfletch character which I sold most of the gear for, and just want a casual clearing character.
So only kinetic blast matters.

thank you
I really hate to be that guy but, can anyone tell me what I am missing? 40 exalt helmet 10 exalt chest both dying sun and added damage vinktars and still the barrage dps is extremely low and disappointing for the investment. Any tips at all will help, please and thank you.
Last edited by TehStruggle on Sep 19, 2017, 11:46:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info