(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Algamish wrote:
I'm not sure where to go next with my gear. Can someone help me with the most beneficial upgrades?

Thanks

Dying Sun and Vinktar ASAP, dying Sun is very expensive but you can't do we'll in this build without it
+2 barrage projectiles on helm enchant
Flat added lightning damage on rings with crit strike chance and WED possibly
Amulet with crit and flat added lightning damage

great build! what would be the best nodes to remove from the tree to prioritize hp at 92? Was thinking crackling speed
In your post you have Increased Crit. (replaced with Crit. Damage later) recommended for your 6L but I've tested every possible combination in Path of Building with my current gear *and* with mirrored gear and Slower Proj. beats it every time. You may want to update the guide to reflect this.
Last edited by watstopher on Sep 19, 2017, 1:54:35 AM
what is better glove option? cursed ele weakness on hit maligaro's or a good rare one such as yours?
"
In your post you have Increased Crit. (replaced with Crit. Damage later) recommended for your 6L but I've tested every possible combination in Path of Building with my current gear *and* with mirrored gear and Slower Proj. beats it every time. You may want to update the guide to reflect this.

For me inc crit dmg is working better, dps vs boss is more instant and on PoB i get 20k dps more than sp, nothing insane but u have normal proj speed at least. Ignore my gear atm, i have swap amu, rings and belt for boss killing.
Last edited by danios50 on Sep 19, 2017, 4:59:09 AM
Here is my build. Whats the most important thing to upgrade next in terms of DPS boost. Im thinking of buying a vessel of vinktar topaz flask with added lightning dmg to attacks. But its quite expensive (5 exalted orb) so maybe i could invest in something else first which is more cost efficient. The lightning penatration vessel is not that big boost so i rather farm currency for the expensive one. Maybe a better ring, amulet or wand would give more?

Currently i have 410K DPS which is quite bad compared to others' build. Right now i have 71% Crit Chance, 85% Effective crict chance, 3.37 attack rate, 329% Crit multiplier, 92% hit chance. I think my crit multiplier is quite low. How important would it be to increase crit multiplier?

One more thing: Conqueror Potency Cobal Jewel is working now or is it bugged? Coz i dont any feel dmg increase with it.

My items:
Spoiler

Here is my POE BUILDING pastebin
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/4G8Bph7i
Last edited by sorlix on Sep 19, 2017, 7:05:10 AM

my gear got 5k life ... wish item is the next big upgrade ?

barrage dmg 22k
KB 17k

thx for help
"
Baukasten wrote:

barrage dmg 22k
KB 17k

thx for help
look at my wander but if you like noobwander full dmg 1. Chang wand 2.chang two-stone ring(opal or diamond only)3.belt u can got better( u can got 40ele)4.gloves -sad (low Eva,low acc,low add ) and ofc good jewels 4-5
Last edited by green1908 on Sep 19, 2017, 7:39:03 AM
"
green1908 wrote:
"
Baukasten wrote:

barrage dmg 22k
KB 17k

thx for help
look at my wander but if you like noobwander full dmg 1. Chang wand 2.chang two-stone ring(opal or diamond only)3.belt u can got better( u can got 40ele)4.gloves -sad (low Eva,low acc,low add ) and ofc good jewels 4-5

thx m8 ^^

i search now for a new wand -- hard to find a good one for good price xD
@hydrocell
Yeah i would drop Crackling Speed for Life Node's

Roll your flask's yo! There is so much missing potential.

@akeith15
With my current setup inc. crit. damage is better.
It would be a bit confusing for player's that don't use Slower Projectiles, if i give them the option. Yet i mentioned it as an alternative if they don't get the off color's.

Another Fact is, Slower Projectile's is aids once you have a fast moving opponent.
Many Projectile's will be dodged and miss their target.

I did some Testing, if you got around 400% ( in my test i had 423%) Crit. Multiplier without Inc. Crit. Damage gem, slower projectiles will do in fact more DPS.

If you can handle the playstyle and like it, sure use it :)

@sorlix

Conquerer's Potency is in a way bugged that remove Bleeding is not working in some cases.
You have to get over 50% Flask Effectiveness to get one additional Projectile from Dying sun.
Swap to a Crit. Damage gem instead of a Crit. Strikes since you are using a Diamond Flask.

You are not using Blood Rage, so you miss attackspeed and frenzy charges.
Gem's miss some level and quality this will add some dps.
This should be ok for now, for anything else just follow the guide and aim for similar gear.
Or Just better gear than you have now.
And don't forget that +2 Barrage on Helm is also adding a lot of Damage.

@Baukasten
Swap out Crit. Chance and replace it with Crit. Damage since you are using a Diamond Flask.
Added to Attacks Vinktar and you can get better Ring's and Amulet.

A Amulet with Life and only DPS stat's will give you a nice boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info