(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
SunBird wrote:
"
datbabykilla wrote:
Dying Sun > 6link/barrage helm imo. It's when the build really starts to feel good. At the least though, get quality gems, they're dirt cheap and add really good stats when you add everything up.

Also, I'm not seeing wrath so im assuming youre using hatred? You dont have any phys from pisscators, so you really gotta swap in wrath. That's almost the majority of pisscators damage.

I can't believe I've been using Hatred instead of Wrath all this time. L M A O

That is hilarious, gave me a good laugh haha
"
Zombie_Addict wrote:
Did any of you try to mix up some MF in to this build?

I've been running biscos through the entirety of maps, and i often forget to take it off for bosses/labs whatever. Yes it's still equipped for t16 guardians and uber atziri up until the bosses. Really a perfect build for bisco since the tree doesn't require any other stats or anything.
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
Last edited by Woolpantz on Mar 7, 2019, 5:59:54 AM
"
Woolpantz wrote:

I am in the process of making a wander and I just found this wand while mapping. I'm wondering if it's better/worse than piscator's and which mod should I craft? Attack speed or crit? Thanks!

Vendor it, not even worth 1 chaos. You want T1 lightning roll, ATs AND Crit.
What maps have you guys shaped for this build? (post t11)
So testing more, inc crit dmg is highest dps but needs to replace life flask for diamond. Ill try it eventually, but it feels toorisky for some bosses and especially with blood rage.

If you dont use diamond flask, faster attacks IMO is best. (Slightly less dmg than slower proj. but fast enough to leach back)

Also, I noticed shaper DPS at 4mil might be wayyy incorrect.

You have Frenzy charges, onslaught, shock (may be wrong on this one but we switch to intimidate and add 5%?) and lucky crit (If not using a diamond)

Arent those not usually on during boss fight?

------------

Also, I havent encountered the bleed problem with flasks? Maybe isnt poison because i dont see one in the build? Or was it fixed?

Lastly, whats good shaper dps?

Mines at 550k without wand nodes or max lvl gems (760k Shaper with my current gear at lvl97 20/20 gems, no diamond flask)
Yo Grassimo

Replace Jade Flask for Diamond! You want that Life flask for Dot's.

4mill. Dps before 3.0 and again, not against shaper, it's shaper resists ;)

Many went apeshit with their tooltips on other Wander Build's (some call them clone's in don't care) yet had no Shaper/Guardian Resists, so i hopped on the DPS train, yet added Shaper resist's and still had 1 Mill. more.

Then there was some Greek Troll that didn't couldn't let go and was looking for 4 Mill. dps with his shit gear.

So.. that's why i removed anything, since it'S just missleading and people start to compare it with other build's (like full retard mode).

So i just added Tool Tip, for all of you that follow this build, as a benchmark (!!!!!!!!!!)
Not more and not less. Should be enough.

I also like to mention that i'm not running Conquerer's Potency until they fixed the bleed problem.
Also added that info into the Build Guide section, since dying to a bug is meh~

And i don't even miss that one Projectile (which is like 300-400K dps according to PoB)
I don't even use a Wise Oak for Bosses :3

My Pastebin is public that's my Gear, you can use that as a benchmark, yet i did Shaper in Legacy with a Tooltip around 60-70k Buffed in week 2 and had no problem's it only took a bit longer and i had to dodge 2-3 more things.

Overall Shaper is something you have to learn, later it's just a routine.

And how we deal with reflect.
A lot of Evasion, Dodge and at the end Leech with Vaal Pact.
It also Helps that Barrage and Kinetic Blast are a lot of Small Hit's.
And in "oh S#!t" situaiton's there is vinkar, which is also adding max. resists to lighting.

"
Grassimo wrote:
Also, I havent encountered the bleed problem with flasks? Maybe isnt poison because i dont see one in the build? Or was it fixed?

Lastly, whats good shaper dps?

Mines at 550k without wand nodes or max lvl gems (760k Shaper with my current gear at lvl97 20/20 gems, no diamond flask)

I've got 612.5k dps according to PoB on barrage and I've done Hydra and Phoenix without much hassle.

So it should be somewhat fine for Shaper if you have 760k. Might just take a while though, idk.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Im just asking about your PoB and what you check marked, because my shaper dps is with only:

- Power Charges
- Intimidated

Didnt check anything else of for shaper and im at 553k (no wand nodes or max gems)

Thanks for reply btw Toma. Not looking to copy DPS just trying to clear the content, this build is great, only overgrown ruin got me so far, corrupted with a bunch of life 8 mod lol, and 2 players xD

Hoping to hit 1mil shaper dps then Ill try for it and guardians once im done lvling.

-----

So you recommend then I take out life flask for diamond? Would raise me 200k dps lol right away, just need to recolor to the 4b >.<

Was also thinking I could remove stibnite Id lose 5% evade (totaling 70%) and the smoke cloud. Is that worth at all? Or maybe just for bosses and not mobs?

Kinda like that life flask lmao

Edit: Misread your first sentance haha, Ok so Ill remove the jade for diamond then, Ill try that out ^^

Id only lose 5% Evasion for 200k dps :P I guess it worth lol

EDIT 2: Im think adding 100% evasion diamond flask to get back to 75 evade (just no smoke cloud :S) Its for sure bleed doesnt get removed?
Last edited by Grassimo on Aug 22, 2017, 1:49:32 PM
I'm starting to lvl up. When do I change split arrow and start using tornado shot and blast rain??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info