(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I have a Devoto's devotion with +2 barrage projectiles, should I use it over a regular rat's nest?

According to path of building, my dps per projectile decrease significantly, while total projectile dps goes up by 10000.

Should I just sell the devotos? I wont really be able to afford +2 barrage rats nest any time soon.
"
MrProtoX wrote:
I'm starting to lvl up. When do I change split arrow and start using tornado shot and blast rain??

I changed to TS as soon as I could and kept using it till I went wands. Never used blast rain.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.

I think i just managed to craft something amazing for this build in HSC.
What makes this reflect safe? I'm always getting 1shot by ele reflect
So, I'm at a point where I don't know what to upgrade in my gear since upgrades would be minimal, I think, so I'm trying to get currency to get a + 2 barrage projectiles (on Starkonja 'cause it makes me more tanky than Rat's) but they are going for.... 24 ex.....

Like, did you guys farm that much currency or just farmed lab instead?

Edit: Or maybe I should try to get 4b on my queens? I'm not sure.
Last edited by Majad on Aug 22, 2017, 5:10:01 PM
"
Majad wrote:
So, I'm at a point where I don't know what to upgrade in my gear since upgrades would be minimal, I think, so I'm trying to get currency to get a + 2 barrage projectiles (on Starkonja 'cause it makes me more tanky than Rat's) but they are going for.... 24 ex.....

Like, did you guys farm that much currency or just farmed lab instead?

Edit: Or maybe I should try to get 4b on my queens? I'm not sure.

4b 1r 1g took me about 6k chromes, I probably wasted 4k trying to get it 1 chrome at a time, then i moved onto crafting 3 blues for 120 chromes a time through vorici. I would recommend doing it through vorici if you decide to.
Last edited by Starzee on Aug 22, 2017, 5:17:26 PM
"
Starzee wrote:
4b 1r 1g took me about 6k chromes, I probably wasted 4k trying to get it 1 chrome at a time, then i moved onto crafting 3 blues for 120 chromes a time through vorici. I would recommend doing it through vorici if you decide to.

Oh yeah. No way in hell I will do anything but 3b vorici lol.

It's probably what I'm going to do instead of getting a + 2 barrage. I'll just farm merc lab for that and hope to get luck for a + 1.
Last edited by Majad on Aug 22, 2017, 5:39:56 PM
So to clarify, for all of you guys.. even if you don't have enlighten or empower, you're running wrath? I'd been just using herald of thunder as I don't have empower or enlighten
"
ShadyOG wrote:
So to clarify, for all of you guys.. even if you don't have enlighten or empower, you're running wrath? I'd been just using herald of thunder as I don't have empower or enlighten

Running Wrath without Empower should be fine, even without Enlighten.
FYI to anyone who primary just does mapping and is looking for a dps boost then the boot enchantment of "x to x added to lightning damage if you hvnt killed recently" Isn't really doing much for you. I would highly recommend 12/16% attack and cast speed enchantment instead.
Last edited by Starzee on Aug 22, 2017, 5:54:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info