(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Great build, was looking for life based version after running LL Wander last league.

So far looking well balanced, and the most fun thing about wanders is that there's always something to optimise. Will update how it goes later on, when I've done more content.

The one thing that surprised me is that the Acuity nodes doesn't make the cut. +20 dex to Static Ele. jewel, good accuracy and attack speed - all of which is great. But it does seem correct to cut it, can't see what to replace it with, without PoB whining about less DPS.
"
CarlosEdu1610 wrote:
Hey, i need help.
My gear sucks, what I need to do to make it better?
i have 3,7k life, my barrage tooltip its 12k.

level your gems
Hello thanks for the build, I just started doing maps, killing pack of mob is really a piece of cake but single target DPS sucks... I know I don't have dying sun nor vinktar, and not even a 5L

But I don't have a lot of currencies ATM so I would like to know what I should change at first, for a cheap price.

Thanks in advance

Spoiler
Last edited by Shinro28 on Aug 17, 2017, 3:30:00 PM
"
Shinro28 wrote:
Hello thanks for the build, I just started doing maps, killing pack of mob is really a piece of cake but single target DPS sucks... I know I don't have dying sun nor vinktar, and not even a 5L

But I don't have a lot of currencies ATM so I would like to know what I should change at first, for a cheap price.

Thanks in advance

Spoiler

This build isn't budget imo so you kind of need currency. Did you try switching barrage and kb(put barrage in to gloves for pseudo 5l)
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
I don't even have piscators to be honest, just a 1,5 aps wand with +light, but doing fine anyways. I believe for me 6L instead of 5L barrage will do a huge upgrade and also 2x projectiles from flask will boost even more.

Havent even got level 20 on the gems and the KB still clears everything.
My concerns are jewels, since there arent that many good to buy in harbinger and I seldom have luck crafting.

Don't even stress about jewels right now, remember OP tree is for lvl 100. Just get one for the flask jewel and you can always respec a couple point's when you can afford GG jewels. While jewels are definitely very powerful they are more of a late game min/max activity.
"
Shinro28 wrote:

Thanks in advance

Spoiler

Add evasion rating to your stibnite.
Change boots to Atziri's.
Mana flask turn into Atziri promise (cheaper alternative) or vinktar when your able

ANd the 5link make a biggg difference, I would do that first if you can :S Most of your damage missing is prolly there

Wander can be somewhat expensive later on
Last edited by Grassimo on Aug 17, 2017, 3:54:10 PM
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Hi!

Genuine question here.
So I am trying to decide between a 1300 evasion shield with 100 life, 30/40 Resistances, 10 all resistances. Old base with no movespeed.

And

a 990 Evasion shield with 80 life, 40 cold resist and 12 attack speed. New base with 6% movespeed.

Which is more worth it?

Also, is it worth to get a 1120evasion, 90life, 40/40 resist, 9movespeed, no atk speed shield for 4 exalts?

Any input is appreciated.

Re-posting in the hopes of insight from Toma_Hawk.

EDIT: As it sits now, I think it might be wiser to value evasion over attack speed on shields.
Last edited by andrew8448 on Aug 17, 2017, 4:13:48 PM
@Op
i see that you dont have chaos res on your gear, how do you deal with chaos? do we just ignore the res? Thx
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Hi!

Genuine question here.
So I am trying to decide between a 1300 evasion shield with 100 life, 30/40 Resistances, 10 all resistances. Old base with no movespeed.

And

a 990 Evasion shield with 80 life, 40 cold resist and 12 attack speed. New base with 6% movespeed.

Which is more worth it?

Also, is it worth to get a 1120evasion, 90life, 40/40 resist, 9movespeed, no atk speed shield for 4 exalts?

Any input is appreciated.

Re-posting in the hopes of insight from Toma_Hawk.

EDIT: As it sits now, I think it might be wiser to value evasion over attack speed on shields.

I'd just make the call on what you're having trouble with. I've already completed all content with my dude still using lycosidae. I may not even switch to en evasion shield at all. Still trying to craft an opal ring and find a nice pair of gripped gloves

"
breddy wrote:
@Op
i see that you dont have chaos res on your gear, how do you deal with chaos? do we just ignore the res? Thx

Not very much chaos damage on mobs, or they are dots. You can usually just ignore it or if a piece happens to have it it's just a bonus.

"
Shinro28 wrote:

Thanks in advance

Spoiler

When I was just starting I'd also switch my barrage into my gloves replacing pierce and then added ele focus I think. You should try to search for a corrupted 6l chest or just a tabula for like 20c. That's also what I did.
Last edited by Onoxlol on Aug 17, 2017, 4:42:32 PM
Well at least OP was true in one thing.Being level 100 is the ultimate layer of defence.This build can get one shoted from tier10 boss or a random exile, but cant care less.Lvl 100 layer defence kicks in. No xp lost.And nothing of value were lost.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Aug 17, 2017, 5:36:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info