(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Here is my stuff so far :
"

+

Waiting for Voraci 7 to put lvl 2 Enhance on BR/Emp

I personally don't use Vaal Pact as I find my 150hp/s regen to be usefull to smooth the BR degen (~200hp/s atm)

I just sawn that you dropped the life flask for The Wise Oak, I guess I'll have to reconcider using Vaal Pact even if it's just for end game content (as you don't have any way to deal with bleed in maps). For now, elem res are 91/86/82 and 168/86/159 when I pop flask so I don't get the 15% light. pen (need to work on gloves or shield).

Great build, even if it's absolute nightmare to get BBBBRG on QotF ^^.
Cheers.
Hey what i have to do with my gear after?
You should get much much more elemental % damage , %ele dmg is honestly better than flat add lightning obviously you want both but ele dmg% > flat light dmg
@andrew8448
Sorry man, just got home, RL for the win!

I would def. go for the more defensive Shield, i would love to have Movement Speed implicit too but oh well.. have to wait until i find a good one.

Also thank you, Zombie_Addict, Scarri, Grassimo and i bet i forgot someone, helping out others with this build :)

@breddy
Many Chaos Attacks are projectiles or are simply avoidable, don't worry to much about it.
But if you wet your pants (JOKE) use an Atziri's Promise.

@all

Take Vaal Pact when reflect hurt's! The Regen can be quite usefull at the beginning ;)

Also updated my Stat's to 3.0

Defense

Tool Tip's

Also not using Conquerer's Potency Jewel until the Fix it, yet i did accidentally Shaper without it.
Honestly it feel's like he has been nerfed.

I can't record stuff atm. 3.0 was not a Performance Upgrade for me whatsoever.
Gonna get a new Rig in the next days.

In case you missed:
You can see how Gear Scales DPS
ok and new gloves too , the % accuracy is a most have? im at 84% and feel great in t11/15 .
hiya gonna try this build out you say queen of the forest is not good for end game maps what one would u say is :)
@Toma_Hawk: Thank you for the reply! I really value your opinions since we are basically playing the same build and have similar levels of gear (on Standard, anyway).

And now, for a nice presentation of what I made on Harbinger SC (nothing such as OMG drop my pants amazing, but mini upgrades for me anyways)

I really wanan Annul the Lightning resis and try for something better but beggars can't be choosers when I have no wealth, haha!

This is my Standard shield and I don't plan to upgrade beyond that since I would only look for a move speed implicit with the SAME mods.

I am also up to 200% move speed now on my Standard toon. Should feel good enough for clear speed ;)

NOTE: Gloves on League, Shield on Standard.

My only real upgrade would be a dying sun, but since I am not farming super end game stuff, I am going to just chain Mid/High maps for currency for the rest of the league.

Other note: I REALLY love the Beachhead map as a wander. Just feels so good to clear. I did a t10 one.

That's all for now.

Gonna keep my eyes on this space. Loving the build and the guide, Toma_Hawk!
"
hiya gonna try this build out you say queen of the forest is not good for end game maps what one would u say is :)

qotf is great. I think he just meant you can get by on 5link until then and upgrade to 6link
What should i get next?
"
andrew8448 wrote:
@Toma_Hawk: Thank you for the reply! I really value your opinions since we are basically playing the same build and have similar levels of gear (on Standard, anyway).

And now, for a nice presentation of what I made on Harbinger SC (nothing such as OMG drop my pants amazing, but mini upgrades for me anyways)

I really wanan Annul the Lightning resis and try for something better but beggars can't be choosers when I have no wealth, haha!

This is my Standard shield and I don't plan to upgrade beyond that since I would only look for a move speed implicit with the SAME mods.

I am also up to 200% move speed now on my Standard toon. Should feel good enough for clear speed ;)

NOTE: Gloves on League, Shield on Standard.

My only real upgrade would be a dying sun, but since I am not farming super end game stuff, I am going to just chain Mid/High maps for currency for the rest of the league.

Other note: I REALLY love the Beachhead map as a wander. Just feels so good to clear. I did a t10 one.

That's all for now.

Gonna keep my eyes on this space. Loving the build and the guide, Toma_Hawk!

Geez, how'd you craft those gloves? They're pretty darn good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info