(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Sporko wrote:

So I just made this, should I block mana and slam it?

Do it.
"
Solkan88 wrote:
"
Sporko wrote:

So I just made this, should I block mana and slam it?

Do it.

failure
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@andrew8448

Also not using Conquerer's Potency Jewel until the Fix it, yet i did accidentally Shaper without it.
Honestly it feel's like he has been nerfed.

]

What info did I miss here? The 50% threshold isn't working currently?

You get 1 Additional Barrage projectiles with Conquerer's Potency, yet there is a bug, were remove bleeding does not work on the flask.

Therefore i map/play without it currently.

Note this bug is only for bubbling flasks from what I hear, if you use a straight instant one you will be fine.

Toma_hawk, what's you opinion on a 90-94 lvl tree? Right now I skipped the jewel sockets since I can't afford good jewels, getting the flasks first. But once I get the flasks going to start shopping for jewels and need to drop some other nodes.
Last edited by Scarri on Aug 17, 2017, 10:19:27 PM
what i need to do to increase my single target damage? (I don't have currency to buy a Dying Sun)
lmao rip. I wouldn't have slammed unless it already had life tbh

Some help for the upgrade? i'm having problems with mana.
Last edited by lorkdubo on Aug 17, 2017, 10:49:18 PM
"
lorkdubo wrote:

Some help for the upgrade? i'm having problems with mana.

Probably new wand, and barrage enchant first. Also looking at pob you don't have any mana leech at all. You should take vitality void with a life & mana leech and it will help
Thanks @Onoxlol totally forgot about the life/mana leech nodes at the bottom.I'm working in the barrage helm enchant atm (to expensive to buy but i do have the money xD).should i just look at eps or something in special at wands?
Last edited by lorkdubo on Aug 17, 2017, 11:32:34 PM
"
lorkdubo wrote:
Thanks @Onoxlol totally forgot about the life/mana leech nodes at the bottom.I'm working in the barrage helm enchant atm (to expensive to buy but i do have the money xD).just should i look at eps or something in special at wands?

I'd say most important thing to look for on a wand next to eDps is crit, you are going to have a pretty bad time if you don't get base crit on the wand.

What to do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info